PDA

View Full Version : Thanks a lot to Pet Of The Day

Little Rodents
02-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Hello,

I would like to say thanks to Karen (and maybe other persons) for this really nice website. I visited it daily since two or three years and this allows me to start a good day.
In this rude world for animals, it's nice to see people who take care of their little friend(s). I can't consider me as vegan because it's now an almost political designation, but animal well being is essential for me.

Last year, I send 10$ to support the website and I hope a lot of people do the same thing.

Thanks again and long life to Pet Of The Day !

Freedom
02-10-2015, 10:31 AM
Aw, what a lovely post! Many of us are ' hooked' on this site and check in regularly.

Lady's Human
02-10-2015, 10:32 AM
No need to apologize for poor grammar, those of us who speak English as a first language have a difficult enough time with it. The reason I say that is I see you're responding from Paris, France, and while my French is rusty, French has a logic to it that English doesn't have.

Karen
02-10-2015, 10:38 AM
Thank you! We so love doing the sites, and are glad you like it, too! Greetings from snowy Boston!

LeonilCraig
02-10-2015, 10:04 PM
What a lovely site. Thank you for sharing this post. Keep them coming! :)

chocolatepuppy
02-11-2015, 05:19 AM
I've been here almost 11 years and still think Pet Talk is the best site ever!

It may not be as busy as it once was but I hope one day more people will stop by and post!:D