PDA

View Full Version : Terrific Thulieaux

Karen
02-06-2015, 02:37 AM
What a cutie you are, Thuli! And you have forever changed your human's mind about baby hedgehogs, and hedgehogs in general. It is fun you have taught everyone so well about what a charmer a hedgehog can be, and maybe that brother of hers is just not as respectful as he should be? You have such great pictures, and really as a nice golden blonde color! I promise I will not touch your "hairdo" - even if it would be tempting! Congratulations, Thulieaux, you are Pet of the Day for the whole world to see!

Felicia's Mom
02-06-2015, 06:40 AM
Congrats on being POTD adorable Thuli.

DonnaDWM
02-06-2015, 07:39 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are just so darn cute. Makes me want a hedgehog.
It sounds like you have a wonderful life.
I would have loved to see you on the turtle.
Celebrate your special day.

chocolatepuppy
02-06-2015, 08:10 AM
Aww, you're adorable Thulieaux!!!:love: I bet you're a lot of fun! ;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

kaycountrygal
02-06-2015, 12:11 PM
Hello Thuli, What a cute little hedgehog you are--adorable! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I hope you have many healthy happy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

tatsxxx11
02-06-2015, 12:15 PM
Hi Thulieaux! Happy Pet of the Day!

Aww! What a cutie!!!:D Unfortunately I've never had the pleasure of meeting a Hedgie "up close and personal!" Thankfully there's Pet of the Day, my go to place whenever I need a Hedgie fix! You're precious beyond words, Thulieaux! That sweet face, those wee paws, that little black nose...squee worthy! Even your stylish quills look soft to the touch! Speaking of quills, I had to laugh out loud when I read of your need to protect your "'do!" Reminded me of that scene from Saturday Night Fever, when John Travolta pushes his mother's hand away when she gets to close to messing up his pompadour 'do!..."Would ya just watch the hair???":p

You definitely are super model material, Thulieaux! Your photo spread is utterly heart melting, and as for that shot of you showing us your scary "fangs," you're not fooling anyone! We know you're a mush bucket!:D Oh, how I'd love to see you riding your tortoise pal, bareback! hehe What a sweet, fun loving, personality packed little guy you are, Thulieaux! Your human is so very lucky to have you in her/his life, bring endless smiles and laughs to her days!

Thuli has never bitten anyone, and has only ever pooped on my brother, whom he seems to have a grudge against for whatever reason. Thulieaux is funny, adorable, lovable, cuddly (despite his quills) and all around an absolute joy to be acquainted with.

Need I say more?:D

Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, sweetheart; swimming (bathtub?:D), hiking in your Hedgie pouch, taking in some fresh air (if warm enough), chowing down on stink bugs and cat food, spinning the night away, being spoiled rotten!
Lots of love, cuddles and *kisses* to you, precious Thuli, Pet of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:
http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/06c.jpg

mon
02-06-2015, 01:29 PM
Thulieaux is super-cute 4 sure. Glad you cleared up the yawning bit, I was scared for a sec.! Hedgehogs rock!

CavyMom
02-06-2015, 05:34 PM
Congratulations, Thulieaux, on being POTD! We think you're precious (your photos are bursting with personality)! (We think baby hedgehogs are adorable!) We're so happy you've found a loving forever home. BE CAREFUL "swimming" - we know deep water can be fatal for hedgehogs. Enjoy your special honor today and best wishes for a happy, healthy, long, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net