PDA

View Full Version : Gorgeous Pontus

Karen
02-06-2015, 02:26 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Pontus, and all that golden, silky fur looks so soft! It is nice you get brushed every day, so never have to worry about it getting tangled, and I bet you love the attention then, too, as you love being petted so much! We are not surprised you are so full of energy, as you are a puppy, even if you look all grown up! We are glad you are so very much loved, handsome boy, and we hope you have a very long life with your people! Congratulations, you are our golden Dog of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
02-06-2015, 06:42 AM
Congrats on being DOTD handsome Pontus.

DonnaDWM
02-06-2015, 07:43 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are such a cutie at six months old.
I bet you are just full of energy.
Enjoy being brushed every day. Your family loves you.

tatsxxx11
02-06-2015, 11:56 AM
Greetings Pontus in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a precious English Cocker puppy you are, Pontus!:) Your long flowing coat is gorgeous, like spun gold! And oh, how I'd love to stroke those long, silky ears, and just look at those massive, furry paws (you still need to grow into)!:D But as the saying goes, the eyes are the windows to the soul, and when I look into your beautiful brown eyes I see nothing but love! What a wonderful life awaits you, sweetheart, what fun your family is going to have, watching you grow! Your humans are so very lucky to have a furkid as beautiful, as fun loving, as sweet as you in their lives, Pontus! You're the best!:)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you has truly warmed my frigidly cold day! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweet baby boy, celebrating as only a puppy knows how, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Pontus!!!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/06.jpg

dogloverstore
02-06-2015, 01:20 PM
What beautiful eyes you have! Pontus...now that's an interesting name. We see you are from Germany but is that a Greek name?
Congrats on DOTD!

cassiesmom
02-06-2015, 03:00 PM
Oh, beautiful Pontus! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a gorgeous dog you are, with your flowing, golden coat! I like your silky, long ears and as my friend tatsxxx11 has said- those wonderful paws! I would love to pet you and feel your silky coat - you are a very special doggie guy! I hope you are having a wonderful day of celebrating!

chocolatepuppy
02-06-2015, 06:30 PM
You're adorable Pontus!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:

I hope you're having a fun day!:D

LeonilCraig
02-14-2015, 04:46 AM
Such a cute dog and the eyes is very lovely.