PDA

View Full Version : Delightful Dixie!

Karen
02-05-2015, 03:18 AM
What a pretty girl you are, Dixie! How exciting you were your girl's 4H project, but instead ended up being a goat the whole family can love! I love those soft, floppy Boer ears, and we can even tell from the pictures what an energetic girl you are, even when heavily pregnant! There's no convincing you pregnant ladies should still jump on tables, is there? I bet your kid is going to be just as silly as you! What a exciting time this is for you! We are glad you are so loved, and know your baby will be too! You have such nice, clean markings! Congratulations Dixie, you are Pet of the Day for the whole planet to celebrate! Keep them laughing, sweetie!

Felicia's Mom
02-05-2015, 06:20 AM
Congrats on being POTD Delightful Dixie.

chocolatepuppy
02-05-2015, 08:00 AM
You're a pretty girl Dixie!!!:love: Congrats on being POTD! :cool:

I hope you have a fun day! :D

DonnaDWM
02-05-2015, 08:01 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day and a Mom to be.
You certainly are very much loved.
Good luck with your 4-H, but most of all, just have fun.

tatsxxx11
02-05-2015, 11:11 AM
Hi Dixie! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

Oh, how we LOVE goats!:D I'm not sure I've had the pleasure of meeting an American Boar before, but if you're the standard for your breed, I'm a fan for life! What a beautiful, life loving girl you are, Dixie, such a character, such a sweet and loving soul, bringing so much joy to your family's life, and no doubt lots of laughs with your antics! And (contrary to rumor, hehe) I have no doubt you're going to make one awesome mommy to your soon to be born baby!:D But truth be told, I hope your kid is just as goofy and fun loving as her/his mom! Your human lady did one fabulous job raising you, and I have every confidence your legacy will live on through your kid, and if it's a doe, her thoroughbred kids!:cool: And to think, it will have all begun with YOU!

Thanks to your family for sharing your sweet, sweet story, and all of the heart melting family photos with us! It's so very clear how very loved you are, Dixie, and I hope that you and your family will know many, many more wonderful years together!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Dixie, with wishes for an easy and uneventful birth!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/05c.jpg

kaycountrygal
02-05-2015, 11:13 AM
Hello Dixie, it's a pleasure to meet you. You're a very nice looking goat and I'm sure your baby/babies will be adorable. I think baby goats are so cute! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your photos. I hope you have a long happy healthy life with your humans and other goats. Congrats on being POTD!

mon
02-05-2015, 02:31 PM
Dixie is a fine looking goat for sure! What a wonderful POTD!

susanswatlin518
02-05-2015, 07:36 PM
:love::love::love::love:DIXIE- YOURS IS A FACE TO PUT A SMILE OF ANYONE WHO LOOKS UPON YOU! PRETTY LITTLE GAL! B LESS YOU HAPPY PET OF THE DAY!!!:love::love::love::lovesusanswatlin518:cool: :p