PDA

View Full Version : Darling Roo

Karen
02-03-2015, 02:52 AM
What a cutie you are, Roo! It is great that, even though you were the runt, you pulled through, and lived to grow into the adorable dog we see today! It is great you are already planning on a career as a therapy dog, we can tell by your picture giving that little boy kisses that you are perfectly suited to the task! Your small size but sturdy frame make you excellent to be with small children who might not know yet how to be gentle with more delicately built dogs! And your gentle, loving nature just shines through in every picture! There is no mistaking your smile - and those ears - for being anything other than 100% Corgi, and we know you are as loved as a dog could be! Congratulations, you are Dog of the Day! Now you can tell all your patients you visit about that, too! You are a star!

susanswatlin518
02-03-2015, 06:26 AM
:love::love::love:I LOVE THE SEAFOOD TOYS AND THE SHARK FIN STRAPPED ONTO YOUR BACK- SWEET! BEAUTIFUL PICTURES- I ENVY YOU FOR BEING NEAR THAT BEAUTIFUL BLUE WATER- AND IT IS SNOWY UP HERE IN UPSTATE NY SUPER COLD! IT IS AWESOME THAT YOU ARE PREPARING TO SERVE PEOPLE= ESPECIALLY VETERANS-WOW GREAT DOG! SUSANSWATLIN518

Felicia's Mom
02-03-2015, 06:26 AM
Congrats on being DOTD, adorable Roo.

DonnaDWM
02-03-2015, 08:38 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are one special, much loved, boy.
I love all of your pictures, but this one is just so cute.

You will make a wonderful therapy dog. That is a VERY important job.
When Mom was in the nursing home, she and all the others looked forward
to visits from the dogs.
Celebrate your special day.

dogloverstore
02-03-2015, 10:02 AM
You are just too cute Roo! What a gift you are :) We absolutely love that picture of you giving that adorable baby a kiss :love: Where did you get your name from? Roo from Winnie the Pooh? And Roo III, does that mean you are your family's 3rd(III) corgi? Congrats on DOTD, you deserve it!

tatsxxx11
02-03-2015, 10:59 AM
Hi Roo! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:)

What a perfectly precious pup you are, Roo; so handsome, so sweet and loving, so smart! And just look at that smile!:D

What a lucky pupper you are, Roo, living in sunny CA! I can't imagine a better setting for an active, athletic, outdoors loving guy such as yourself! (Paddling boarding?:eek::cool:) Your photo spread is beyond priceless, and speaks volumes as to just how special a pup you are, just how LOVED you are! Love you in that shark fin, hehe, and what a blow out 1st birthday bash was had! But I have to say, the photo of you kissing that toddler just melted my heart! Hard to believe you were considered the runt of the liter, Roo, for in every way that matters you're king sized! I have no doubt you're going to pass your CGC test with flying colors, Roo, and make one awesome therapy dog, bringing some much needed smiles and comfort to those in need! You truly are a treasure, one in a million, and your family, and all lucky enough to cross your path, are blessed indeed!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Have a fun filled Dog of the Day bash, enjoying some fun time on the beach, engaging in all of those fun water sports you love, visiting the dog park, just chilin' with your people, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Roo, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!:love::love::love: (Off to check out your Instagram and Twitter accounts!:))

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/February/03b.jpg

kaycountrygal
02-03-2015, 02:46 PM
Hello Roo, What an adorable boy you are--very cute! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all the great photos. I'm sure you'll be a great therapy dog. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

cassiesmom
02-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Darling Roo! I love Corgis and you are absolutely heart-melting! I'm sure you will be a giant success as a therapy dog, bringing smiles and comfort to everyone you may meet! You are a busy fellow in beautiful California, too - having fun in the sun and going paddle-boarding! No doubt the people at the beach enjoy seeing you there! Big, big hugs and snuggles and a very happy Dog of the Day to adorable Roo!

mon
02-03-2015, 05:55 PM
Roo is priceless, what a darling! Loved every pic, love Roo, very special DOTD!