PDA

View Full Version : CJ, Santa Lab!

tatsxxx11
12-21-2002, 05:30 AM
Good Morning beautiful CJ!!! A big, black, smiling Santa Labbie is just what I needed to see this morning!!:) How handsome you look in your Christmas photo!! And I'm not surprised to read what a joy you are to your family!!! As a Labbie Mom myself, I know what intelligent, loving, devoted, doggies you are! Your family may have dressed you up as Santa for the holidays. But CJ, I think you are their Santa every day of the year. You deliver that priceless gift of love EVERY day of the year! Congratulations to you dear, sweet CJ! Everyone in my family, (especially my awe struck Labbie girl Star) wish you a wonderful day of celebrating your much deserved day of honor and a very Merry Christmas!! Yay, C.J!!! You're our beautiful Saturday before Christmas Dog of the Day!!! Love, hugs and Labbie butt wiggles to you sweetie!

anna_66
12-21-2002, 07:04 AM
AWWW CJ!!! What a cute Santa dog you make! It sounds like you & your family keep each other very happy, who could ask for more than that?!
I hope you have a terrific christmas & get everything that you've asked Santa for!
Congrats for being our Saturday Dog of the Day!

missprissy
12-21-2002, 08:45 AM
CJ you rock!! What a gorgeous big hunk of a dog you are! So handsome - and smart!! Love that great picture of you - your eyes are so sweet and expressive you do indeed look a little human!!! LOL!! Congrats CJ for being Our Dog of the Day! Merry Christmas CJ! :) :D :)

Cookiebaker
12-21-2002, 01:31 PM
What a cute Santa labbie! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas, and congratulations on being special dog of the day!!! :D

Rachel
12-21-2002, 04:59 PM
CJ, it is apparent why your folks are hopelessly in love with you. You are one gorgeous lab and have perfected a *look* that would melt any hard heart. I just want to throw my arms around your neck and give you a big hug. Then I would like to proceed to kissing your fabulous face. All those tricks you do are very impressive and so it seems you are quite smart as well as handsome. I hope you enjoyed being Dog of the Day. We certainly have appreciated meeting you.

P.S. Tell whoever took that picture of you that she/he did an outstanding job.

lizbud
12-21-2002, 06:51 PM
Dearest C J,

Let me tell you sweetheart, you are just Beautiful:)

I love your shiny black coat & those gorgeous brown eyes.
Sounds like you are very smart too. I love your Santa hat
C J, you look like a doggie Santa.:D Congratulations on
being chosen for a day of well deserved honor as a great
companion to your loving family AND, DOG OF THE DAY:)
I wish you a long, happy & healthy life Handsome fella:)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-21-2002, 07:38 PM
CJ
What a cute Santa's elf you are!!! I hope Santa is extra good to you for being such a good boy! Congratulations on being our deserving special Dog of the Day today, sweetie.:)

huskylab
12-21-2002, 11:39 PM
Hi CJ, you are the sweetest Santa I've ever seen!!! Love the Lab face and eyes, so irresistible!!! Hope you got some extra cookies, I'll bet you did. Happy Holidays!!!