PDA

View Full Version : Big Game Sunday, Thursday DCXXII

RICHARD
01-29-2015, 12:03 PM
A fun video about having a 'full house' during the game.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBrSvHPY1NQ

Gonna start with some chips, dips and a beer?

Done.

cassiesmom
01-29-2015, 02:20 PM
Not a beer, because it is a chilly, cloudy, yucky afternoon. at least not yet. I'm drinking SoBe Lifewater, Yumberry Pomegranate right now. Inside the cap it says, "Ahhh-mazing" and the drink itself is really not bad. It's not overly sweet, has zero calories and ingredients I mostly recognize. (What is xanthan gum and what is purified stevia leaf extract?)

smokey the elder
01-29-2015, 03:23 PM
Xanthan gum is an emulsifier: keeps things in solution. Stevia extract is a sweetener. /chemnerd mode off.

RICHARD
01-30-2015, 07:04 AM
Xanthan gum is an emulsifier: keeps things in solution. Stevia extract is a sweetener. /chemnerd mode off.

I won't use Stevia, I watched the last episode of Breaking Bad......:)

-----------

The orc cooked up some 7 layer dip and margaritas......

Done?

smokey the elder
01-30-2015, 02:10 PM
It's gonna be wicked cold here. We're doing chili and hot drinks like Irish coffee or spiked hot chocolate with Rumplemintz.

RICHARD
01-30-2015, 09:02 PM
It's gonna be wicked cold here. We're doing chili and hot drinks like Irish coffee or spiked hot chocolate with Rumplemintz.

What? No jalapeno cheese cornbread?;)

Lady's Human
01-30-2015, 11:24 PM
Well, Angel has her stitches out, and I promptly replaced her on the injury report.

I was bringing groceries into the house, slipped, and jammed my hand. Evidently I pulled muscles in my leg in the process, sooooo

I'll take a large Irish, heavy on the irish, light on the coffee, with a side of flexoril.

Karen
01-31-2015, 05:59 AM
Oh, dear - Angel, you go snuggle up to your Dad alongside that pulled muscle, you are the perfect heating pad for him! No tug with his sore paw, though, okay?

RICHARD
01-31-2015, 09:05 AM
Well, Angel has her stitches out, and I promptly replaced her on the injury report.

I was bringing groceries into the house, slipped, and jammed my hand. Evidently I pulled muscles in my leg in the process, sooooo

I'll take a large Irish, heavy on the irish, light on the coffee, with a side of flexoril.

I fight with gravity too.

One Heavy Irish, Light Columbian and I cannot dispense meds, only advice and bad puns.

Done?

Karen
02-02-2015, 05:25 PM
I'll put the kettle on for some nice hot tea, in honor of all those gone before us! Specifically my Aunt Zsa (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?187712)

RICHARD
02-03-2015, 11:38 AM
I'll put the kettle on for some nice hot tea, in honor of all those gone before us! Specifically my Aunt Zsa (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?187712)

Yes, Yesterday would have been my uncle's b-day.....

Well we can have a victory parade, just because?

Done.

------

I've had a neat 'discovery' week. I made orzo and quinoa for the first time....

the orzo went into a very nice Mushroom-leek soup.

with some warm fresh-out-the-oven bread?

Karen
02-03-2015, 01:07 PM
Yes, Yesterday would have been my uncle's b-day.....

Well we can have a victory parade, just because?

Done.

------

I've had a neat 'discovery' week. I made orzo and quinoa for the first time....

the orzo went into a very nice Mushroom-leek soup.

with some warm fresh-out-the-oven bread?

Sure, soup sounds fine - tomorrow is the parade in Boston, we can have one in Thursdays as well! There will be no splashing of duck boats in the Charles this time, as even it is pretty well frozen over!

RICHARD
02-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Sure, soup sounds fine - tomorrow is the parade in Boston, we can have one in Thursdays as well! There will be no splashing of duck boats in the Charles this time, as even it is pretty well frozen over!

The duck boats were in the parade, I think that will be enough for the fans.....:)

cassiesmom
02-04-2015, 05:14 PM
I'm just drinking hot tea right now. I wonder if the Patriots got their parade in, I heard on the news that it was cancelled because of weather.