PDA

View Full Version : Lovable Lucky

Karen
01-29-2015, 03:01 AM
What a handsome guy you are Lucky, and there is no mistaking that sturdy stance, and your clean white and golden brown coat for anything other than a 100% terrier boy! It is great you are such good friends with you neighbor, and you even play with her and go for walks with her and everything. How fun you have two families who love you! I am not surprised you know lots of tricks, I bet you are very smart, as well as being fast! Congratulations Lucky, you are a fortunate boy indeed, and you are Dog of the Day!

Felicia's Mom
01-29-2015, 08:03 AM
Congrats handsome Lucky, on being DOTD!

DonnaDWM
01-29-2015, 08:08 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
Even at nine years old, it doesn't sound like you have slowed down much.
You are one good looking boy.
Celebrate your world famous day.

dogloverstore
01-29-2015, 09:27 AM
Congrats on being Dog of the Day, Lucky! Speaking of lucky, do you have a lucky number?? Our lucky number is 2! Or maybe you have a lucky collar, or leash, or toy? BTW your chestnut brown markings are just beautiful :)

tatsxxx11
01-29-2015, 11:29 AM
Hi Lucky in Germany! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:)

Wow, 9 years young and not looking half your age; still going strong, at full speed! That's a JRT for ya!:D
What a handsome, spunky, lovable boy you are, Lucky! I simply adore JRT's, for their looks and their heart, their unbridled energy and love for life! Clearly you've captured the heart of your young neighbor, to have been nominated by him/her for DOTD, and hope that seeing you up on the big screen today puts a big smile on her/his face! Any young person would love to have a best furry friend such as you, Lucky, to walk with, play ball with, have fun with, and I hope that you and she/he will know many, many more happy years together!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Lucky, and enjoy your much deserved day of honor! I just know your young friend is going to make it a very special, fun filled one!: ) Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Lucky, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/January/29b.jpg

kaycountrygal
01-29-2015, 11:37 AM
Hello Lucky, it's a pleasure to meet you. What a handsome boy you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your great photos. I hope you have many more happy healthy years. Congrats on being DOTD!

mon
01-29-2015, 03:56 PM
Lucky is an awesome DOTD! Jack Russels are great dogs a Lucky is the best! Hope he has the most fun today, loved his pictures!

chocolatepuppy
01-29-2015, 07:49 PM
You're adorable Lucky!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D