PDA

View Full Version : Road trip Thursday #621

RICHARD
01-22-2015, 04:09 PM
I think it's time to load up the bus and go on a trip.....

http://i0.wp.com/greenglobaltravel.com/wp-content/uploads/Lagoon_Sanctuary_Four_Seasons_Resort_Bora_Bora.jpg ?resize=648%2C432

Bora Bora sounds like a hoot.

Rum drinks in a coconut shell or soft drinks on the sand.

---------

The Orc brought his Speedo and will be serving the group.

We also have a seafood banquet - served near the water....

All aboard!!!!

Done.

cassiesmom
01-23-2015, 02:54 PM
That looks so sunny and warm! May I have iced tea, please.

Queen of Poop
01-23-2015, 06:13 PM
I'll be back later for a drink. Taking Diego to the vet for his health check and shots. He turns into a devil cat when I close the carrier door and growls the entire time at the vets. Should be delightful.

RICHARD
01-24-2015, 09:29 AM
That looks so sunny and warm! May I have iced tea, please.

Take your shoes off and feel the hot sand on your toes.

One Iced Tea?
DONE.

QoP,

LOL, Ed went to the vet last week.

He had to go for a urinalysis for his UTI.

He was taken to the back, had a sample taken from him, got his shots and came back growling like a mad dog.

As the vet tech put the carrier on the table, she laughed and said that he pooped in protest.

I cringed, apologized and was told it 'happens all the time'.

I brought Ed home, put the carrier on the floor and opened the door.

Ed strutted out with a turd stuck to his behind....

I had to yell at the dog - the dog loves to sniff the cat's rear - to stay away from the cat, I had to yell at the cat not to scurry away with said turd following him.
I also had to try and get a paper towel off the roll, keep the dog at bay and the cat in the room.

Fun all around!!!!

Queen of Poop
01-24-2015, 05:26 PM
Oh dear Edward. I guess you showed them!

Diego was true to form, but fortunately our lady vet was back from mat leave and can handle what he dishes out. After an hour he forgave me, but not until he'd spent 30 min sitting in the middle of the floor glaring at me. Cali went today, she's good as gold. Being on hypoallergenic food has increased her weight, but she's not scratching herself raw.

So we're good for another year and I need a drink! Coconut rum and pineapple juice would hit the spot.

Karen
01-24-2015, 09:00 PM
Oh dear Edward. I guess you showed them!

Diego was true to form, but fortunately our lady vet was back from mat leave and can handle what he dishes out. After an hour he forgave me, but not until he'd spent 30 min sitting in the middle of the floor glaring at me. Cali went today, she's good as gold. Being on hypoallergenic food has increased her weight, but she's not scratching herself raw.

So we're good for another year and I need a drink! Coconut rum and pineapple juice would hit the spot.

I am happily looking at the snow out my windows, shoveled twice today, but the sun is far away - it must have gone to Bora Bora with you! I'll join you for something tropical, though the though of Orc in a speedo is a bit much, I'll just bring dark glasses to shield my eyes!

Karen
01-28-2015, 12:33 AM
Well, I hope you all are nice and warm on Bora Bora (at least in your imaginations! It has been blizzarding for a couple days here, but at least no the travel ban is lifted. I will clear away the snow again in the morning, it's supposed to be done by then!