PDA

View Full Version : My Poor Scrappy Two Scrappy Two is improving so much!!!!

catmandu
01-22-2015, 09:26 AM
I am sad as Scrappy Two seems lost , she cannot see and she no longer runs to me as she once did.
I have to show her where her dinner is, several times to make sure she has enough to eat.
For a Cat with such wonderful eyes and personality this is so sad.
I miss my Holstein Siamese:(:(:(

emily_the_spoiled
01-22-2015, 03:11 PM
I am sorry to read about Scrappy Two. If it will help you, I have a number of blind cats (who were blind since birth) and if I place the food dish right in front of them they have no problem. (Usually they try and "help" the other cats by eating out of their dish also ;))

mon
01-22-2015, 10:08 PM
Sounds like lotsa changes are going on your relationship and lives. Never easy but inevitable never the less. Love and patience and time.

catmandu
01-23-2015, 09:20 AM
The sad thing is that she no longer seems to know me , even when I hold her , she does not purr and seems so uncertain , and she actually steps into her food , and her balance is shot.
She is gooing for a geriatic work up Monday I pray for My Scrappy Two back.:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
01-24-2015, 12:11 AM
Give Scrappy Two some love from me.

catmandu
01-24-2015, 09:24 AM
I will pass on the love mrspunkysmom , I bought her the canned Chicken Luncheon meat and she loved that.
She is slowly gaining weight so My Miracle Cat still has some life to her.:love::love::love:

phesina
01-24-2015, 01:31 PM
That's great! Well done, darling Scrappy Two! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
01-24-2015, 07:51 PM
Pawsitive thoughts and prayers for Scrappy Two.:love:

catmandu
01-26-2015, 09:21 AM
Thank You chocolate puppy and all those who have wished Scrappy Two well as she is so much better now and is eating and purring up a storm.
She loves her Maple Leaf Chicken canned meat , and gulps it down.
She is slowly putting on weight and is regaining her balance.
I LOVE my Miracle Cat.:love::love::love::love::love:

phesina
01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Isn't it wonderful what love can do!!!!! Thank you, Gary, for loving her so much and giving her such good, tender care to help her rally.

God bless Scrappy Two and keep her, and God bless you, Gary, for giving her so much love and good care, and God bless all your kitties.. and all kitties and all those who love them everywhere.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
01-26-2015, 08:16 PM
This is wonderful news, Gary! Give that lovely kitty girl of yours special hug and pets from me.:love:

cassiesmom
01-26-2015, 09:12 PM
Pawsitive thoughts and prayers for Scrappy Two.:love:

And from me, too! :love:

mrspunkysmom
01-27-2015, 12:25 AM
The sad thing is that she no longer seems to know me , even when I hold her , she does not purr and seems so uncertain , and she actually steps into her food , and her balance is shot.
She is gooing for a geriatic work up Monday I pray for My Scrappy Two back.:love::love::love:

Did she get her workup today?

catmandu
02-10-2015, 09:33 AM
Scrappy Two got her geriatic workup , and may have has what in people would be a mild stroke , as her balance is still a bit off and she stills looks lost.
But she has some pills , and now she is eating and actually running around the house'
Miquelito , Panther and Mickey Fluffy Tail are her buddies and they all curl together , like the good old days.
Again Scrappy Two thanks you with a BIG MEEEOW!!!:love::love::love:

Felicia's Mom
02-10-2015, 09:52 AM
I'm glad Scrappy Two is feeling better.

emily_the_spoiled
02-10-2015, 09:57 AM
I am also glad that she is doing better and you found out what the problem was. To bad there is no rehab for cats :D

catmandu
02-11-2015, 09:28 AM
I move her arms and legs back and forth gently , which she did not care for at first and she gets a vitamin gel , salmon flavored which helps.:cool::cool::cool:
She is after all My Miracle Cat!!!!:love::love::love:

phesina
02-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Well done, Scrappy Two and Gary! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

catmandu
02-12-2015, 09:27 AM
Thank You Pat , I know that having Sydney Angel and all of the Found Cat Hotel Angels helps so much , and of course Miquelito , her dear Old Friend is so kind as well.
Scrappy Two is so much better now , and we are so happy.:love::love::love:

katladyd
02-12-2015, 02:20 PM
I am very happy, also! Give my love and get well wishes to your precious Scrappy Two.:love::love: