PDA

View Full Version : Pinot has news!!

Pinot's Mom
01-21-2015, 02:20 PM
Pinot received some very exciting news! She has been asked to head the team to coach the goat cheerleaders for the Puppy Bowl!! She is so happy for this opportunity - it's a very special project to be involved in...and she said "I don't care who's playing, Mom, I'm wearing my purple pedicure!" :) Congrats, sweetie!

phesina
01-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Oh my goodness... What fantastic news!!!!!

Congratulations, darling Pinot.. Well done! You will do those goats so proud!

And the purple pedicure.. you'll be really stylin', girl! Maybe the goats will have purple pedicures too!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
01-21-2015, 04:28 PM
Way to go Pinot!!! My entire gang will be cheering for YOU!!!:love:

Karen
01-21-2015, 04:34 PM
Excellent, we know you will do a fabulous job, and look spiffy as well!

Felicia's Mom
01-21-2015, 08:09 PM
Congrats Pinot! I am so proud of you.

mrspunkysmom
01-21-2015, 08:52 PM
Congratulations on your selection, Princess Pinot.

Will she be on TV? I'm trying to decide if this is virtual like the catmobile (ducking as hairballs start flying) or a real thing. :D

catmandu
01-22-2015, 09:22 AM
You will have to have a lot of patience Pinot as Puppies have short attention spnas , but we know you will do a great job!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

katladyd
01-22-2015, 11:58 AM
Concatulations, Pinot! They most certainly picked the right kitty for the job! :)

cassiesmom
01-22-2015, 12:35 PM
Go, Pinot! I'm sure you will be purr-riffic!

mrspunkysmom
01-24-2015, 12:12 AM
Congratulations on your selection, Princess Pinot.

Will she be on TV? I'm trying to decide if this is virtual like the catmobile (ducking as hairballs start flying) or a real thing. :D

No answer for the literal person?

Pinot's Mom
01-24-2015, 08:15 AM
I thought it was hypothetical. ;) It's along the same lines as the Catmobile.

mrspunkysmom
01-24-2015, 07:35 PM
I thought it was hypothetical. ;) It's along the same lines as the Catmobile.

Thank you! Just out of curiosity, where do the pups and kittens in the actual puppy bowl come from? I know that these are not virtual.

Pinot's Mom
01-25-2015, 10:54 AM
They are shelter animals and are available for adoption. Usually there is a long list of applications for each participant. :)

Pinot's Mom
01-28-2015, 06:46 PM
Can it get any better?? Pinot met Catty Purry, who's doing the halftime show for the Puppy Bowl; she said she'd wear some purple for Pinot's beloved Ravens! Coach John Harbaugh (Ravens, of course) will be on the broadcast and has promised to take Pinot to breakfast since she's such a big fan. I will not be able to contain this kitty!

kaycountrygal
01-29-2015, 12:05 PM
Photos please. I want photos.

cassiesmom
02-05-2015, 06:44 PM
Pinot, did you get John Harbaugh's and Kitty Purry's paw-tographs? How were the cheerleaders to work with? How are your mum and dad?

Pinot's Mom
02-08-2015, 07:21 AM
John Harbaugh couldn't had been any nicer! I got an autographed team picture and breakfast was very good. Catty Purry apologized 'cause she forgot to wear purple but that was OK. I learned that goats as cheerleaders kind of have a mind of their own, and they eat everything in sight!!
Meowmie and Paw say thank you they're fine and hope you are too. :)

momcat
02-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Hi Pinot,
I've been pretty much out of things for the past few weeks so I'm seeing this for the first time. This is super wonderful news and even though I couldn't watch it, I'm sure you did a fabulous job keeping those goats in line. And you met Catty Purry too! It must have been a very exciting time for you. I'll have to see if I can watch The Puppy Bowl on Demand now that I know a very special and talented PT kitty was an important part of the events.

Lots of lovies,
Auntie Momcat