PDA

View Full Version : Xmas shopping :D

slleipnir
12-20-2002, 07:49 PM
Is anyone finished yet? I have a couple more things I need to get tomorrow then I'm done :D I can't wait for xmas to see the look on ppl's faces, especially my mom. I'm giving her a humel (sp??) not sure if anyone knows what they are..heres a pic:
http://unavoidable.net/DCP_0812.jpg
They're really expensive, I'm just giving her mine which she doesn't know I have, she collects them and I know she'll really love it :D I'm also wanting to draw her another picture. I can't wait, I love xmas :D
What are your most special things your giving??

kohala
12-20-2002, 08:57 PM
http://www.mihummel.com/
This link will take you to a very informative page about thesse delighful little sculptures! Nice Gift!!!!!

neko1
12-20-2002, 09:44 PM
I've been done christmas shopping since the beginning of december!! It feels so good to be done early this year...hopefully I can keep doing that for years to come!:p ;)

anna_66
12-21-2002, 07:41 AM
I'm done (I thnk:rolleyes: ) I'm going to wait till after Christmas to post my best gifts, just in case someone reads this thread;)

Cincy'sMom
12-21-2002, 08:36 AM
I finished shopping yesterday, but some of the stiff I ordered online over a week ago hasn't come yet...which is starting to make me nervous!!!
Since my sister and husband are PT members and my mom lurkers a lot, I think I'll follow Anna's lead and wait til after Christmas to post gifts :)

HoRsELUvR
12-21-2002, 08:48 AM
I think i'm done with my Christmas shopping.I may get a few more gifts.I got gifts for my friends adn brothers a long time ago.

mugsy
12-21-2002, 09:15 AM
Haven't started, but I only have to buy 2 gifts!!! lol

Tina
12-21-2002, 09:20 AM
I thought I was done yesterday but I still got to go out again today and finish up. I forgot a couple of people. I also ordered something online I hope it comes in the mail today or Monday for my hubby. It's a SVO Ford Mustang Shirt. I really,really hope it gets here. My hubby said he also has to finish his Christmas shopping he still has to get something for Kaitlynn and me. *LOL* I told him I didn't want anything. He told me he's going to get me something either if I like it or not.

slleipnir
12-22-2002, 03:47 PM
It feels great to be done, I had JUST enough money to get all my gifts, which was weird, but good :D
Must be great to have everything done in the 1st of Dec! I'm a last min shopper, I don't think I've ever gotten mine early!

Kfamr
12-22-2002, 09:37 PM
I used to love Christmas shopping, until this year.

We have no extra money.