PDA

View Full Version : lol, Old Timers Thursday #620..

RICHARD
01-16-2015, 07:42 PM
It's Thursday already?

I seem to lose stuff all the time, but took faith in the fact that days, because they are on a calendar, never get lost.....

Yeah, right.

I am pouring, Belly up!

Done.

Karen
01-16-2015, 08:50 PM
What'cha pouring, bartender? Any drink of the week?

It is currently 16°F with a wind chill factor that brings is down to -3F so something hot, please!

RICHARD
01-18-2015, 11:37 AM
What'cha pouring, bartender? Any drink of the week?

It is currently 16°F with a wind chill factor that brings is down to -3F so something hot, please!

I think hot chocolate, tea and coffee are on the menu.

I made some peanut butter cookies and corn bread too.

It was really crazy yesterday because the temp warmed up to 55 degrees.....Make me suspicious......:)

Queen of Poop
01-18-2015, 05:17 PM
Could I get a hot chocolate with whipped cream? And a fish for Cali, she's trying to climb into my lap as I try to type!

Karen
01-18-2015, 10:53 PM
Could I get a hot chocolate with whipped cream? And a fish for Cali, she's trying to climb into my lap as I try to type!

Absolutely! And we'll give Cali some catnip tea as well as some good dried fish on a plate, okay?

momoffuzzyfaces
01-21-2015, 01:58 PM
A hot toddy for me please. I just can't shake this cough that's been haning on since last year. We did have several days where the temp got to 60 and that helped. Maybe my allergies are kicking in now after that warm spell. I certainly feel like an old timer lately. :love:

Karen
01-21-2015, 09:00 PM
We will sneak some honey into your hot toddy if that's okay, for the medicinal purposes!

I finally was able to get some pumpkin seeds, so there will be banana bread later, anyone want some?

(I am allergic to "tree nuts" like walnut, so use raw (as in not roasted and salted) pumpkin seeds in my banana bread, just FYI!)

momoffuzzyfaces
01-22-2015, 09:04 PM
We will sneak some honey into your hot toddy if that's okay, for the medicinal purposes!

I finally was able to get some pumpkin seeds, so there will be banana bread later, anyone want some?

(I am allergic to "tree nuts" like walnut, so use raw (as in not roasted and salted) pumpkin seeds in my banana bread, just FYI!)

That sounds great! Is the banana bread done?:)

Karen
01-22-2015, 10:10 PM
That sounds great! Is the banana bread done?:)

For here at Thursday's? Yup! :) Still warm, so it is crumbly, a fork is recommended!