PDA

View Full Version : Lovable Leia!

Karen
01-12-2015, 02:49 AM
What a beautiful fluffy pup you are, Leia! We have no doubt with all that fur you love the snow! We are so glad you are a much loved girl, even if you are not like other Chow Chows! Sure, you use your bark to communicate - that's why you have one, right? We are so glad you are a very friendly girl, as I bet every who sees you would love to pet you! I know I certainly would! In fact, do you allow hugs? Congratulations, Leia! You are just going to get bigger and even more beautiful and smarter as time goes on! Congratulations lovely Leia! You are Dog of the Day!

ZissyFoy
01-12-2015, 03:01 AM

DonnaDWM
01-12-2015, 06:58 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a cutie.
I love your "baby" picture.
Celebrate your world famous day.

tatsxxx11
01-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Hi Leia! Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Oh, what a beautiful Chow you are, Leia!:) Your photo album has me smiling from ear to ear, each pic more precious than the next! I especially love your baby pic!:D Your gorgeous, ultra fluffy coat sure is doing its job, keeping your warm during those cold Finland winters, and then there's that trademark blue Chow tongue!:cool: You exhibit all of those traits we Chow lovers cherish in your breed and then some! You even know how to keep busy when your humans are otherwise occupied, throwing your toys, bones and socks to yourself!:D What a lucky family, having an energetic, joyful, sweet and loving best furry friend in you, Leia! And just think, the fun has only just begun, for you and your family!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Hope you're enjoying a fun filled day of celebration, romping in the snow, taking a nice, long walk, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, beautiful Leia, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/January/12c.jpg

cassiesmom
01-12-2015, 01:31 PM
Fluffy, beautiful Leia! I would love to give you some huge hugs today and admire your wonderful, fluffy coat! Or to help you play with your toys, or just watch you being around your favorite people! You are amazing and gorgeous! Happy Dog of the day to sweet Leia!

chocolatepuppy
01-12-2015, 04:57 PM
You're so pretty Leia!!!:love: I bet you're a lot of fun. ;)
Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you're having a fun day!:D