PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Boo

Karen
01-07-2015, 02:51 AM
What an incredibly soft coat you have, Boo - even if it was not what your girl was expecting! I bet holding you feels like holding a little cloud! We are so glad she bought you when you were so inexpensively priced - we wouldn't want someone with no knowledge to have gotten you! I am impressed by you daily workout habits, with that dedication, I am sure you are very buff underneath the fluff! And those ruby eyes are so pretty against your light fur! Congratulations, little Boo - it is your very big day! You are Pet of the Day!

ZissyFoy
01-07-2015, 03:32 AM
You are so cute. It's been a very long time since I've had a hamster in my life. You look so soft and cute. Congrats on being POTD. 🐭🐹

chocolatepuppy
01-07-2015, 05:23 AM
You're adorable Boo!!!:love: You must have so much energy to run in your wheel all night!;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day! :D

DonnaDWM
01-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You certainly are a little cutie.
Have fun on your wheel and stay in shape.
Celebrate your world famous day

mon
01-07-2015, 11:39 AM
Boo has such a lovely coat! What a sweet, delightful wee POTD!

tatsxxx11
01-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Hi Boo in Bosnia! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

Aww, what a beautiful, snow white, long haired hammie you are, Boo; as Karen has said, soft and fluffy as a cloud!:) When I wa a child I had a snow white hammie with red eyes, just like you, and like you he was just as sweet as could be! You've only been with your young lady a short while, but already you and she are well on the way to forging a very special bond of love and trust! How lucky she is, having a best furry friend as beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Boo! You're the best!:)

Enjoy your much deserved day on center stage, sweetheart, chowing down on fruit drops and sunflower seeds, spinning on your wheel, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Boo!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2015/January/07c.jpg

CavyMom
01-07-2015, 06:02 PM
Congratulations, Boo, on being POTD! You are absolutely ADORABLE and PRECIOUS and SO PHOTOGENIC! Your human parent is a real sweetheart, too, and so proud of you! :) We know you're enjoying your special honor today in your wonderful, fun, loving home! Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net