PDA

View Full Version : Razor Rottie!

Karen
01-02-2015, 03:34 AM
What a handsome boy you are, Razor, and there is no mistaking you for any other breed! And I am glad to see in the UK, you get to keep your whole tail, and it's in motion in that picture! We Are glad your people keep you busy mentally as well as physically - after all, we all know a tired puppy is a good puppy! And some day, you will admit to actually hearing them when it comes time to do your commands, right, Razor? And believe it or not, "fetch" can be just as fun as "you can't catch me" - and it is much easier on the humans, too! Congratulations, Razor, we know you are just going to get bigger with time, but are already as loved as a dog can be! It is your big day! We hope you get extra treats today to celebrate!

DonnaDWM
01-02-2015, 07:13 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a cutie you are.
Pretty impressive with a Facebook and Twitter account.
Your family loves you very much.
Celebrate your special day.

Lea Ann M
01-02-2015, 09:59 AM
He's so handsome and I'm delighted that you have not cropped his ears! Hooray for you and pain free for him. :love:

tatsxxx11
01-02-2015, 11:11 AM
Hi Razor! Happy Dog of the Day!:)

What a handsome Rottie boy you are, Razor! You have the most gorgeous "blocky" head, and I too love your natural tail!:cool: Wow, a mere 6 months old and already you're strutting your Rottweiler stuff, showing the world just how smart you are, having mastered so many commands (even you do occasionally resort to selective inattention)!:p And with your own Facebook (4,000 followers:eek:), Twitter, and YouTube accounts, it's clear you're already an international celebrity! You sure have started life off on the right paw, Razor, and I can only imagine just how much more impressive you'll be all grown up! Oh, did I mention how utterly adorable you are???:D And f any Rottie is capable of quelling the fears some have of your breed it's you, sweetheart! What a lucky family, having a beautiful best friend and devoted companion in you, Razor! You're the best!

Enjoy your well deserved day of honor, Razor, chasing pigeons at the park, chowing down on some fave treats, being spoiled rotten! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Razor! Long and happy life to you!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2015/January/02c.jpg

cassiesmom
01-02-2015, 03:11 PM
Hello, Razor puppy! How handsome you are with your tan and black coat, your soft ears and your perfect tail! I don't know a whole lot about the Rottweiler, but I know they are very smart and devoted to their people. I smiled when I read that you are already good at many commands (and sometimes just not quite listening :) ! I bet you are a wonderful ambassador for the Rottweiler! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, Razor! I hope you get some extra petting, or maybe playing with your people or a yummy treat to celebrate your special day!

mon
01-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Razor is adorable to look at, I'm sure he'll be a wonderful dog for years to come!

chocolatepuppy
01-02-2015, 07:16 PM
You're adorable Razor!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D