PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year #618!!!!!

RICHARD
01-01-2015, 08:59 AM
Happy New Year to everyone.

Glad to be over all the 'holiday illness'

I that was almost two weeks of pure heck.

--------------

I don't know what the new year traditions are for everyone, but I am going to have some tamales!!!!!!

How's about a fire, some 'rose parade' and FOOTBALL!!!!

Done.

Catty1
01-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Happy New Year!

I think my tradition today will be to STAY WARM.

To that end, I have a huge pot of hot mulled cider. Any takers?

Queen of Poop
01-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Happy New Year!! I'll take some of that hot cider please. Just ran 20 km to kick off the new year. 4 weeks to my next half marathon.

RICHARD
01-02-2015, 11:00 AM
Happy New Year!! I'll take some of that hot cider please. Just ran 20 km to kick off the new year. 4 weeks to my next half marathon.

Hot cider.......I think you shouldn't mention your running, it makes me feel lazy.;)

C1.

I get cold just watching the weather channel......

More hot drinks for everyone, I have the Orc toasting bagels......

Done

Karen
01-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Oooh, mulled cider, yes please! But one should also have good old-fashioned cake-style doughnuts with that, shouldn't one?

Hmm, can we trust the Orc to heat some oil for frying them?

Karen
01-04-2015, 06:15 PM
Enjoying a fresh cup of chai, anyone want some?

Queen of Poop
01-04-2015, 07:14 PM
I'd have a cup Karen. Very cold here.

Karen
01-04-2015, 08:30 PM
I'd have a cup Karen. Very cold here.

Excellent, happy to share. There's extra water for catnip tea if the kitties want any!

Karen
01-06-2015, 06:44 PM
Okay, kettle's on - chai anyone? Or blueberry tea? Or hot cocoa with a spoon of coffee so it is cocoa mocha?

cassiesmom
01-07-2015, 07:23 PM
It's so cold out ... I'm drinking English Breakfast tea and trying to stay warm.

Karen
01-07-2015, 09:43 PM
I have my extra large mug with chai/black tea (one bag of each - it's a big mug), and some honey just because! It's an Eeyore mug, which even seem appropriate! :)

Stay warm everyone! We ought to get the oven going - perfect weather for baking, any suggestions?

pomtzu
01-08-2015, 08:33 AM
I have my extra large mug with chai/black tea (one bag of each - it's a big mug), and some honey just because! It's an Eeyore mug, which even seem appropriate! :)

Stay warm everyone! We ought to get the oven going - perfect weather for baking, any suggestions?

I just took some cinnamon buns out of the oven - great for breakfast on this very cold morning - help yourself - they are still nice and warm. I have a big purple Eeyore mug - somewhere. Must still be packed away since I haven't run across it lately. :(

smokey the elder
01-08-2015, 10:41 AM
This is a hot chocolate kind of day...with whipped cream and spiked with your choice of "antifreeze"...:D I like Rumplemintz or Godiva in mine.