PDA

View Full Version : Does your cat ignore music?

Angel's Human
12-31-2014, 08:16 AM
Yes. His name is Sir Patch of Boringland. He ignores everything interesting and focuses on himself so he can nap cleanly and in peace. Everything else is meaningless and should become a cat or die. that is answer to life, the universe and everything.

catmandu
12-31-2014, 09:19 AM
My Cats seem to like Jazz , and Classical Music , they swing and sway to Sammy Kaye!!!!!!:love:

katladyd
12-31-2014, 01:06 PM
I've gone off the grid and watch all my programs online. I've missed nothing, everything is available online now! Kimba will sometimes perch himself on the arm of my chair and watch sports or youtube videos with me (I have a large computer monitor hooked up to my laptop). He is a very "people" cat and loves any kind of attention most of the time. Loves belly rubs all the time which is amazing to me.:D

Karen
12-31-2014, 03:09 PM
That's funny! I knew a kitty who loved music, so his people left the radio on for him when they went to work in the morning!

williamjack
01-01-2015, 02:02 AM
No not yet but I think it may be possible few pets do not like sounds.

mrspunkysmom
01-02-2015, 09:21 AM
Mine prefer talk radio to some music. They cannot stand country or Bluegrass, and I really love the latter. Bob loves to hear me sing. Maggie RB used to sit at my feet or by my side when at the Piano or on guitar.

RICHARD
01-30-2015, 07:17 AM
Ed loves, 70s, 80s Rock.

From Bowie to ZZTop. Prog Rock to a little country.

He pretty much sleeps thru any noise?