PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Nutty

Karen
12-30-2014, 02:32 AM
What a cutie you are, Nutty! We can tell those big brown eyes are heart-melters, so we are glad you are so friendly that you are happy to meet everyone, human and other critters alike! We are glad you such a smart boy, and well cared for. And it is obvious by your pictures you are always kept nicely groomed and clean! We do see the Yoda impression you are doing, though you are much furrier than him! But best of all, Nutty, it is your big day, little one, you are Dog of the Day today!

DonnaDWM
12-30-2014, 07:17 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You are the cutest little guy, and smart, too.
I love all of your pictures.
Celebrate your world famous day.

phesina
12-30-2014, 07:56 AM
AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww! You are just darling, little Nutty! So cute, and so full of fun and love!

Congratulations on being chosen today's Dog of the Day! We hope you and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Romeyrider
12-30-2014, 11:27 AM
I normally don't like Shih Tzus but there is something about Nutty that I like. Happy POTD!

Romeyrider
12-30-2014, 11:32 AM
I normally don't like Shih Tzus but there is something about Nutty that I like. Happy POTD!

Sorry. I ment DOTD!

kaycountrygal
12-30-2014, 12:14 PM
Hello Nutty, What a cute adorable little dog you are!! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing all your terrific photos. You really are cute! I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!

tatsxxx11
12-30-2014, 02:38 PM
Hi Nutty!:D Happy Dog of the Day!!!

Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy day to paw off a note to us! You really do have a way with words, and a way of making a person smile from the inside out, and oh yes, those BIG brown eyes could melt the coldest and hardest of hearts! What a cutie patootie pupperoo you are, Nutty, simply ADORABLE!:D And I'll just bet you've got quite the fan club Instagram, too! (Have to put in a "follow!) What a lucky human is yours, having a best furkid as joyful and loving as you in her/his life! A friend to all living creatures, great and small, that you are, Nutty! Thanks for putting a huge smile on my face, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day of honor, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of "woofs" and slobbery kisses back a ya, adorable Nutty, Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love: Oh, that side by side of you and Yoda is priceless!:D
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2014/December/30d.jpg

Felicia's Mom
12-30-2014, 02:52 PM
You are adorable, Nutty. Congrats on being DOTD.

chocolatepuppy
12-30-2014, 03:11 PM
You're so adorable Nutty!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D