PDA

View Full Version : One of the last pictures I have of Yum Yum...

yumyum6970
12-20-2002, 12:53 PM
This is one of the last photos I have of Yum Yum. Just thought I would share it with everyone..

boscibo
12-20-2002, 01:00 PM
I sure hope you find her. I just found out that my brother and sister in law's cat, that they had just adopted, got away from them and had been missing a MONTH! They live way out in the boonies, but they told their closest neighbors to be on the lookout. She finally came to a neighbor's house a few days ago and they got her back. She was thin, and by a miracle had survived the coyotes that are very much present around there.

So keep your hopes up - you never know.

12-20-2002, 02:06 PM
Oh YumYUm , my heart is breaking as I see that last picture of you ... ! I also treasure Sydney's last pic so much ...!

But do not give up yet ; my friends cat Speedy was away during 2 months !! He came back skiny , but healthy !!

this is another great pic of my sweetheart Sydney , at the RB now ...:(

2kitties
12-20-2002, 02:07 PM
OH Yum Yum, I hope you are able to find your way home.

Please don't give up hope on Yum Yum. Such a beautiful little furbabe.

tatsxxx11
12-20-2002, 02:58 PM
Beautiful YumYum, please find your way home. Your Mommy misses you so:(

Uabassoon
12-20-2002, 03:23 PM
Yum Yum is such a beautiful cat. Hopefully she returns home soon.

ramanth
12-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Yum Yum, I do hope you find your way home.

rosethecopycat
12-20-2002, 03:54 PM
My Milo (RB), was missing for three weeks once. He came back, skinny and he licked the fur off of his sides. But he was OK. I think he got locked in someone's garage.:(

Yum Yum come home!

Tina
12-21-2002, 09:12 AM
Yum Yum I really hope that you will find your way home. I know your mommy misses you so much:(

catmandu
12-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Moose thge Magnificent wandered of for 7 weeks a few years ago. I put up posters and went calling his name . I then regetted calling him Mose as yyou look silly calling that name. I prayed for him to come nhome and then one day I looked out the rear window and there he was! A lityle thinner and dirtier , but there he was! I put up such a feed for the prodigal cat , and he doesnt roam anymore! We are praying fo Yum Yum to come home and to be safe, as not knowing is the worst thing in the world , lying awake wonderig if he is safe , if he is cold and hungry , worrying , worrying . Put some of his favorite food out in a dish , or a blanket that he sleeps on. WE are Praying for you.:eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

krazyaboutkatz
12-22-2002, 12:56 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that Yum Yum is missing.:( Please find your way back to your mommy Yum Yum. She misses you very much.

AdoreMyDogs
12-22-2002, 09:34 AM
:( I hope Yum Yum finds his way home soon :(

Vio&Juni
12-23-2002, 09:15 AM
I hope she comes home soon. At least, in Florida it's not cold. I would worry to death if I knew my kitty is wandering around in our weather (-10C, -12C).