PDA

View Full Version : Thor the Elf!

Karen
12-28-2014, 01:17 AM
What a cute little elf-impersonator you are Thor! We are so glad you held still long enough for your person to get your picture, posed so cutely in front of the presents with your little Santa hat and everything! We think you are a very smart boy, to know your way back to the security of your hide-out when someone puts you down anywhere in the house! And how fun you even touched noses with the dog! What a brave boy! Congratulations, cutie, you are our Pet of the Day, and we hope you get even extra treats to help celebrate!

DonnaDWM
12-28-2014, 07:15 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are just so cute. I love little piggies and have 10 of my own.
Your little squeaks are the sweetest.
I'm impressed that you can find your way back to your house.
Celebrate your special day and I hope some of those presents behind you
are for you.

chocolatepuppy
12-28-2014, 08:18 AM
You're the cutest little elf I've ever seen Thor!!! :love: Congrats on being POTD!:cool:

I hope you have a fun day celebrating!:D

CavyMom
12-28-2014, 11:59 AM
Congratulations, Thor, on being POTD! You are just PRECIOUS! BE CAREFUL roaming the house - fatal dangers (electrical wires, large over-playful pets, etc.) lurk everywhere for tiny guys like you; you may see others but they cannot see teeny you hiding; the safety of your own cage is best for you. Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

mon
12-28-2014, 12:44 PM
Thor is totally adorable! We sure loved seeing his sweet pictures today!

DancingCorgi
12-28-2014, 01:54 PM
BE CAREFUL roaming the house - fatal dangers (electrical wires, large over-playful pets, etc.) lurk everywhere for tiny guys like you; you may see others but they cannot see teeny you hiding; the safety of your own cage is best for you. Best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweet Boy! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net
We sure love him around here! And don't worry, he is never on the floor without supervision. We always watch him until he is safely in his house :)

tatsxxx11
12-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Hi Thor! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you from this piggy lover for life!:)

What an adorable furry elf I see before me, definitely 'THE ONE," not an imposter!;) You must be pooped, still resting up after your holiday duties, helping Santa deliver all of those presents I see behind you, hehe! Well, hopefully today, YOUR special day, the only thing on your schedule is soaking all of the extra good loving and treats headed your way! Piggies are such special creatures, so gentle and loving, and in you your family has been blessed with the best piggy imaginable! You're precious!!!

Thanks for ending my long day with a BIG smile, cutie pie! Hope you're enjoying your well earned day in the spotlight, being treated to all you heart desires and more! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, precious Thor!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2014/December/28.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
12-28-2014, 07:08 PM
Thor you are the cutest elf I have ever seen!!!:love:

I hope Santa was extra good to you this year! :) Your sweet pictures brightened my cold day and made me smile! :)Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Thor, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!:love: