PDA

View Full Version : Cute Criss!

Karen
12-26-2014, 02:32 AM
What a shiny, happy-looking girl you are Criss! Your coat is so shiny you almost don't look real! But then your laughing shots are great, they make me grin every time I see them! You do not look a day over 4, and we know you are much loved, even with your playful way! You are lucky to have a Freisian friend to play with when your human is busy with other things. You are such a beauty, and so greatly loved! Congratulations, Criss, you are Pet of the Day!

DonnaDWM
12-26-2014, 07:31 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
What a beautiful girl you are.
All the pictures show what a happy girl you are,
a sign of being well taken care of and loved.
Celebrate your special day.

chocolatepuppy
12-26-2014, 08:21 AM
You're a beauty Criss!!!:love: It seems you can be quite silly. ;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

tatsxxx11
12-26-2014, 11:38 AM
Hi Criss! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

What a magnificent horse you are, so beautiful, so elegant, so refined! Well, that was my first impression, scrolling through your photos. Then I came upon this and my eyes were opened to a whole other side of you!:D

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2014/December/26d.jpg

Oh, what a great photo, in addition to your other "laughing" pic!:D You sure did make me smile! You're living proof that a horse can be breathtakingly beautiful, magnificent, accomplished in the show ring and a bit of a goofer; a horse not afraid to show her fun loving side! And as Karen has said, you don't look a day over 4! Must be that life loving, light hearted attitude of yours that keeps you looking and acting so youthful! No wonder your human loves you so very much...you're amazing!!!:cool:

Thanks for the BIG smiles, Criss! Hope you and Yvette are enjoying a very special day of celebration, reveling in your much deserved day in the spotlight, being loved and pampered to pieces! Love and big hugs to you, beautiful Criss, and to Yvette too!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
12-26-2014, 02:28 PM
Hello Criss, What a beautiful horse you are!! Your sleek looking coat and color is just lovely. Wow! Look at those teeth LOL. I really enjoyed all the photos and think you are extremely beautiful. I hope you have many more happy healthy years with your family. Congrats on being POTD!

mon
12-26-2014, 04:55 PM
Who could not look upon photos of Criss and not grin? Not me! I get why you love beautiful Criss!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-26-2014, 05:32 PM
Criss what a beauty you are!!!:love:

Your sweet and happy pictures certainly brightened my gloomy day today!!!:) It must be so much fun having you for a friend!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us!!!

Congratulations, sweet Criss, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!:love: