PDA

View Full Version : Christmas 617.....

RICHARD
12-25-2014, 11:36 AM
Merry Christmas to everyone.

I have to get my rear in gear - have been flu'ed out for the past week, allow me to pour a drink, boil some water..

We are having turkey, all the fixings.......

DONE!

Queen of Poop
12-25-2014, 01:59 PM
Merry Christmas to you Richard! Feel better.

Merry Christmas everyone! I've got some Christmas tea brewing - anyone?

Karen
12-25-2014, 04:56 PM
Merry Christmas to you Richard! Feel better.

Merry Christmas everyone! I've got some Christmas tea brewing - anyone?

Yes, please! Thanks! I have cookies - spritz Christmas Trees, and some Tollhouse that will go perfectly with the tea, have some!

Karen
12-26-2014, 04:06 PM
And 617 is our Boston-area area code! Still have a few tollhouse cookies if anyone wants one! Sipping chocolate cherry tea, have enough to share if anyone wants some! As I was sick with a virus and lost my voice, I used up all of three other kinds of tea in the cabinet in a week! Proof one CAN live on tea and honey and cough cops if necessary!

momoffuzzyfaces
12-31-2014, 07:11 PM
I hope every one is feeling better. New Years eve is no time to feel punky! That's for New Years Day! Of course I have a raging cold myself. Making some hot toddies and the tea kittle is on if any one feels up to them. Orc has a Captn Kangaroo apron on filled with tissues, cough drops and any other things you might need. He looks rather cute in it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR:D

Karen
12-31-2014, 08:52 PM
I have a just-brewed cup of hot tea - chai - with some brown sugar in it. Sweet but not too sweet, and toasty for a chilly evening!

Happy New Year's in a few hours, folks!