PDA

View Full Version : Amigo's First Gotcha Day!

momcat
12-09-2014, 04:13 PM
It was a year ago today that an adorable gray and white kitty got on a train in Connecticut heading for his new furever home in Trenton. When Amigo arrived, it was love at first site and we love him more each day. When we got in from the train station, Amigo started exploring his new home, immediately took over and quickly found his favorite spots to hide, sleep, play, and eat. He's quite a character too - Amigo chases his tail, runs through the house at warp speed, loves to watch water go down the drain, dance on the computer keyboard, and enjoys watching football with Soncat. When we feed him he'll eat some of his food then try to hide the rest by covering it with wrapping paper I leave by his dishes just for that purpose. We have to watch him closely because Amigo thinks everything is his toy.
Amigo, you have brought so much into our home and into our lives. I hope you know how very much you're loved.

cassiesmom
12-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Amigo! Hug, smooch, hug! Happy Gotcha Day, sweet kitty boy! I hope you are having a wonderful day of running an occasional kitty sprint, playing with your best toy, and snuggling with Momcat and Soncat! XO :love: You are greatly loved!

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

Here's a picture from Amigo's Welcome Home thread...
http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=57525&d=1386293030[/QUOTE]

momcat
12-09-2014, 05:01 PM
Elyse,
Thank you so very much for including Amigo's picture. As much as I want to share him with everyone, I can't seem to figure out how to get it done.

phesina
12-09-2014, 05:42 PM
Happy FIRST GOTCHA DAY,
Darling AMIGO!!!!!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

katladyd
12-10-2014, 02:20 PM
Happy Gotcha Day, Amigo! I hope you have many, many, more with your loving family!:love:

Randi
12-10-2014, 02:38 PM
Oh Amigo, it must be a joy to be around you and it sounds like you have a lot of fun. :D Happy Gotcha Day, sweetie! Be sure to get spoiled extra the whole week!

I wish you many more happy years with your mom and dad. :love:

mrspunkysmom
12-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Oh Amigo, it must be a joy to be around you and it sounds like you have a lot of fun. :D Happy Gotcha Day, sweetie! Be sure to get spoiled extra the whole week!

I wish you many more happy years with your mom and dad. :love:

Happy First Anniversary on your Gotcha Day!

Karen
12-10-2014, 09:03 PM
I hope you are still celebrating, Amigo! :)

mbsmum
12-10-2014, 09:51 PM
Happy gotcha day dear Amigo.

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-11-2014, 06:51 AM
Wishing you a very Happy Gotcha Day dearest Amigo !!!

:love: from your dearest Snoopy , my 3 sisters and my meomie Lut :love:

catmandu
12-11-2014, 09:20 AM
A big MEEEOW from the Found Hotel Cats to our friend Amigo , on becoming a Cat!!!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
12-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Amigo I am so sorry to have missed your first Gottcha Day celebration!!! :(

I'm betting it was a fantastic one though!!! So, though this is late, it is sent with love: HAPPY GOTCHA DAY AMIGO!!! :love: