PDA

View Full Version : Stairs for the bed

Freedom
11-29-2014, 10:01 AM
Anyone in need of stairs for their pet to get up on the bed, I have 2 sets of these stairs they are fantastic, the fluffs use them all the time. The cats will often use them as well, being as cats LOVE their luxuries, lol. This is a FANTASTIC price for these stairs. http://www.petsmart.com/cat/furniture-scratchers/armarkat-cat-tree-zid36-5180869/cat-36-catid-200016?_t=pfm%3Dcategory%26pfmvalue%3Dfaceted

Orice only good till Monday.

Karen
11-29-2014, 04:26 PM
What a nice idea, it looks as much like a cat toy/tree as stairs!

kaycountrygal
11-29-2014, 05:42 PM
That site had lots of stairs. Is this the one you're talking about?

Freedom
11-29-2014, 06:23 PM
Yes that is the one. Very sturdy.

krazyaboutkatz
11-29-2014, 07:45 PM
It looks great. I have one that I bought at a cat show many years ago that has berber carpet on it. They'll sometimes use it but love to scratch on it.;)

mrspunkysmom
11-30-2014, 12:28 AM
Nice, esp the price, but for stairs, mine don't have anything that fancy. But dogs would need something that sturdy with small steps.

I have folding stair steps stool or whatever. $20 at Walmart. I originally bought them for myself, but Spunky and Sam needed one to see out the storm door in Simpsonville. Spunky, being the klutz that he is, needs one to get to a table. I have things arranged so he doesn't have to actually jump. I don't want him to break his neck. Trust me, he has aborted take-offs.

When I would get out the stool, both would race to the door and wait for me to open it. They loved looking out the door and smelling the fresh air. The windows were painted shut and had no screens.

Freedom
11-30-2014, 09:20 AM
My bed is 38 inches off the floor. I had a tough time finding stairs that high and sturdy eniuf
GH for my bouncing bichons. ;)