PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hallie girl!

Karen
11-28-2014, 02:53 AM
What a cutie you are Hallie, and your distinctive head shape with those tiny ears is unmistakably LaMancha! And they mean you won't have to worry about frostbite on your ears this winter as much as breeds with bigger ears, either! How fun you have been loved since before you were even born, and you forever mom got daily updates until you were ready to travel to be with her! I bet that love is why you are so good with other baby kids, as you can share it with them! It is also fun that you are such a spunky, busy girl, we are sure you keep everyone on their toes! And you are still youngster yourself, so you have just begun a long life of being a loved girl! Congratulations Hallie, it is your big day!

DonnaDWM
11-28-2014, 08:19 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You are probably one of the most loved, most wanted goats in the world!
That is just great. I know you will be celebrating this special day.
Can you imagine the JOY when your baby is born! Something to look forward to.

chocolatepuppy
11-28-2014, 08:56 AM
You're so cute Hallie!!!:love: I bet you're a lot of fun.;)

Congrats on being POTD!:cool: :D

momoffuzzyfaces
11-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Hallie what a beauty you are!!! :love:

I enjoyed your wonderful pictures very much. You looked very festive in your Santa hat. I hope he is extra good to you this year!!! The picture of you nuzzling the baby was so precious!!! :love: Please thank your mommy for sharing you with us. You certainly brightened my day.

Congratulations, sweet Hallie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :love:

tatsxxx11
11-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Hi Hallie! Happy Pet of the Day to you!:)

Oh, how cute are you!:D It's not often we see a LaMancha goat as our featured honoree, so seeing your sweet self up on my screen today was an extra special treat! And yep, I was wondering where you were hiding your ears!::rolleyes::D Loved that shot of you in your Santa hat, and that one of you nuzzling that baby goat is precious beyond words! No doubt you were practicing your mothering skills, and I also have no doubt come spring you're going to be the best mommy to your very own baby, your humans making the best goat grandmas!:D What a precious soul you are, Hallie, what joy you bring to your human's life! She is one lucky lady, having a furry friend as special as you, and I hope that you and she (and your baby) will know many, many years of shared loved and companionship!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Enjoy your big day in the spotlight, Hallie, and to you and your family, wishes for a very happy Christmas season! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, precious Hallie, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!:love::love::love:

(This one is THE BEST:D)

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2014/November/28e.jpg

J.O.Y. Farm
11-28-2014, 06:30 PM
Thank you all for such kind words about my Baby Hal!! :) means a great deal :)

The picture with the mama and baby is actually Hallie as a baby and her Mama goat Mocha Dip (or Mochalo as we call her :) ) and herself as a baby just born :)

And yes, that is one of my favorite pictures of the silly girl! And is SUCH a camera ham!! Always being silly! Her mama is too!