PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Thursday #613

RICHARD
11-27-2014, 01:28 PM
Time to sit back and be thankful for another year in the books.

Please stop in and grab some dessert, it you have already had dinner or show up early and 'break bread' with us?

Turkey with all the fixings and a dessert bar.......

Cheese cake, cake, pies, cookies and candy!

The drink of the day is a hot toddy.

Done!

Lady's Human
11-27-2014, 01:44 PM
I'll take a hot toddy and some bird.

Dinner here is Chicken, as we're doing Christmas here. Giving the kitchen a break for the day.

Queen of Poop
11-27-2014, 07:44 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone south of the border. Stopping by for Turkey and fixings. Cold and snowy and just getting worse. Mind if I sit by the fire?

Karen
11-27-2014, 08:06 PM
Here, Gail, have some pumpkin cookies, too, and I have some chai all brewed! Kettle's hot, so plain tea is also available, and blueberry tea! I bet Angels would warm your lap for you!

cassiesmom
11-28-2014, 02:24 PM
Think I'm coming down with laryngitis, so I'll drink tea with you :)

pomtzu
11-28-2014, 02:48 PM
Under the weather yesterday and ate next to nothing. Barf-barf. Guess I'll try something tonight. All I've managed today is a piece of apple pie and a toasted English muffin. Chills, headache, rebelling belly, etc, is no fun any time, but even worse for the holidays. And I had my flu shot a month ago.........:rolleyes::confused::(

Karen
11-28-2014, 03:39 PM
Under the weather yesterday and ate next to nothing. Barf-barf. Guess I'll try something tonight. All I've managed today is a piece of apple pie and a toasted English muffin. Chills, headache, rebelling belly, etc, is no fun any time, but even worse for the holidays. And I had my flu shot a month ago.........:rolleyes::confused::(

Probaby something else then, sadly, the flu shot is the industry's best guess as to what strains will be out there this year, but in any case, we hope you feel better soon!

Queen of Poop
11-29-2014, 07:03 AM
Sorry you're unwell Pom, feel better soon. I'll get in on some to that tea please. Too cold to run today, temp is -24oC with windchill of -36oC. That equates to -11 F wind chill -33. Staying in with the kitties today.

RICHARD
11-29-2014, 11:43 AM
Hi everyone,

Let me start with hot drinks, some aspirin, blankets and more firewood.

MY back has been acting up for the last few days, are we all the 'walking wounded'?

I hope everyone had a nice TG day and are getting ramped up for the rest of the holiday season!

Toddys and a hug from the ORC, just to make you all feel better!
DONE!

phesina
11-29-2014, 02:25 PM
Sorry you're unwell Pom, feel better soon. I'll get in on some to that tea please. Too cold to run today, temp is -24oC with windchill of -36oC. That equates to -11 F wind chill -33. Staying in with the kitties today.

YOW!!!! BRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Keep warm with lots of kitty cuddles and love bombs! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
12-01-2014, 03:59 PM
Who still has leftovers to share? I still have some cheese - my mum-in-law sent me home with the extra cheese she bought for a cheese plate hors d'oeuvre, and I still have a little turkey to share! (Our Thanksgiving attendance got cut in half by the storm ...) so anyone want to share?

Karen
12-03-2014, 07:53 PM
About to put the kettle on, tea anyone? Have some Holiday Chai, and Black Forest tea (chocolate and cherry) and Chai, and plain tea available, your choice!

RICHARD
12-04-2014, 01:15 PM
About to put the kettle on, tea anyone? Have some Holiday Chai, and Black Forest tea (chocolate and cherry) and Chai, and plain tea available, your choice!

I am going to fill up the thermoses.Time for a Thursday road trip.