PDA

View Full Version : An anniversary

pomtzu
11-27-2014, 08:55 AM
I remembered that today is an important date in my life. On 11/27/1996, Myndi came into my life and home, and there she would stay until it was time for her to leave for RB. What a long and wonderful ride we had together! :D She was one of a kind....the original Fuzzbutt, and inspiration for The Fuzzbutt Journal. Oh, the stories that she and Sparky could tell. :eek: Being that she was such a drama queen, she always managed to embellish somewhat, but of course, that made for even more laughs for the readers.

I miss her like crazy, and Sparky too, but I am happy that they are together and probably plotting something - as they did here.

Love and hugs and cuddles and kisses to you Miss Myndi - and share some of them with your brother too. :love: :love:

I'll have some turkey for both of you today........you did LOVE turkey. :D

Karen
11-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Happy Gotcha Day in Heaven, Mydi!

mrspunkysmom
11-27-2014, 04:11 PM
Happy Gotcha Day at the Bridge, Myndi!

Asiel
11-27-2014, 07:39 PM
Glad you posted those again Pomtzu--- you know Myndi has a lot of resemblance to the Wolfman... couldn't help noticing that... Happy Gotcha day Myndi

chocolatepuppy
11-28-2014, 08:59 AM
I'm sure Myndi and Sparky are having a great time at the RB. Doesn't make you miss them any less. :love:

Nice pictures.:)

Bonny
11-29-2014, 06:25 AM
Myndi & Sparky had a wonderful life with you Pomtzu. :)