PDA

View Full Version : "The Voice" - anyone watching?

Karen
11-25-2014, 06:06 PM
Last night's show was fun, I thought the first two artists were off pitch - flat - for most of their sings. I was surprised none of the coaches mentioned it! I was relieved when one guy came on who was ON pitch, frankly!

Who are you rooting for this season?

Taz_Zoee
11-26-2014, 09:36 AM
I am watching, but I am very behind. I just finished the battle rounds (I think). I am behind by like 4 weeks. :o
Hopefully with the long weekend coming up I can get caught up! :) Once I do, I'll come back and post my favorites.

kaycountrygal
11-26-2014, 10:45 AM
I watch sometimes and I do not have a fav. I've been disappointed in the singing this year--not as good or off key or something--just not very good imo. There was one singer--a male country singer--who I thought was very good & Blake chose the girl instead--not sure why--except I think he thought the girl could win.... NOT. I switch back & forth between tv shows & just about every time there was NO singing going on--just talk blah blah--or the background music was so loud I could not really hear the singer. I usually watch & like The Voice but not so much this year..