PDA

View Full Version : Happy Romeo & Clyde

Karen
11-25-2014, 05:36 AM
What a fun pair you guys are, and we are not surp[rised your mom nominated you together! You are our Two of Tuesday boys, as we would not want any sibling rivalry to happen, and we know you already compete for attention and affection as it is! We are glad you have each other, and get along like brothers, so your other siblings don;t tale advantage of you, or hurt you! And that is one impressive castle you have - I bet gerbils everywhere will be jealous! It is great she knows you both so well, and you are both loved! Congratulatioons, guys, it is your big day!

DonnaDWM
11-25-2014, 06:58 AM
Congratulations on being Pets of the Day.
I can see how you might get into a lot of trouble.
you two look very active, with plenty of things to keep you occupied.
That's a good idea to put treats in a sock.
Hopefully you get extra treats to celebrate your special day.
Just don't let your other brothers know.

chocolatepuppy
11-25-2014, 07:30 AM
You're both so cute Romeo and Clyde!!!:love: I can just see you getting into a lot of trouble!;)

Congrats on being POTD! :cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

mon
11-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Well then, here's to Romeo and Clyde! What an excellent castle they have and whilst I'm sure they are up to no good, when they aren't too busy, please congratulate them 4 me. Just gotta love those dirty, rotten scoundrel brothers! SO cute :D

tatsxxx11
11-25-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi Romeo and Clyde! Happy Pet of the Day to you! Oh, what a precious pair of trouble seeking, mischief making Gerbils you are!:D And how lucky are we, having not just one but two cutie patooties, a brother team at that, as our Tuesday Pets of the Day! (Can't crown one and not the other!:p)

Now that is ONE impressive Gerbil castle!:eek: Your mom wasn't kidding when she says you two put her creativity to the test, and oh, doesn't she pass with flying colors!:D You two truly are a "band of brothers," sharing a very special bond of love and friendship (even if you do have to compete for those hugs and kisses occasionally)!:D But at the end of day, come bedtime, it's nothing but cuddles and snuggles for this precious pair! You boys sure do keep your mommy on her toes, but as she says, she wouldn't have it any other way! How lucky she is to have you in her life, bringing so much joy and laughter to her days!

Thanks to your proud mommy for sharing your heartwarming story and so many precious pics with us! Hope you'r enjoying a very special, fun and adventure filled day, getting into all sorts of mischief, making mayhem, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Romeo and Clyde, our very special and most deserving Pets of the Day!:love::love::love: (Love to Emrys and Bilbo too!)

http://petoftheday.com/archive/2014/November/25c.jpg

momoffuzzyfaces
11-25-2014, 04:16 PM
Romeo & Clyde what a sweet looking pair you are!!!:love::love:

I love your castle!!! :love: Seeing you playing inside it sure brightened my day!!! :) It must be so much fun having you two as special friends!!! Please thank your family for sharing you with us.

Congratulations, sweet Romeo & Clyde, on being our very special Pets of the Day!!!:love::love:

CavyMom
11-25-2014, 05:43 PM
Congratulations, Romeo & Clyde, on sharing POTD honors today! You are ADORABLE! (Bet your brothers are, too!) You have a wonderful human parent who loves you so much to make life so much fun for you! :) Sending love and best wishes for long, happy, healthy, fun, safe lives, Cuties! :love: http://www.guineapigsrfun.net