PDA

View Full Version : Grumpy Cat's movie

momcat
11-23-2014, 01:55 PM
There's great news for Grumpy Cat fans! On November 29 the Lifetime channel will premire "Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever", our kitty friend's first movie. In it, the Grumpster stars as a neglected pet shop cat who makes friends with a 12 year old girl who can actually hear him talk as the result of a Christmas wish. The newspaper article doesn't give specifics about what time it's on so be sure to check your listings. Amigo and I are looking forward to a good snuggle session while we watch the movie. This should be a real treat.

katladyd
11-23-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm off the grid, but I love Grumpy Cat. I will see if I can watch it online. Thanks for the heads up!:)

AvaJoy
11-23-2014, 02:56 PM
Oh, thank you for this post as I am the biggest Grumpy Cat fan ever!!! I have shirts, the book and whatever I can find. Thanks again and look forward to watching this movie!:cool:

cassiesmom
11-29-2014, 07:32 PM
I'm channel surfing between Grumpy Cat's movie on Lifetime and the National Dog Show on NBC :D

catmandu
11-30-2014, 12:18 PM
I would love to see The Grumpy Cat Movie, is it long???

momcat
11-30-2014, 03:38 PM
I would love to see The Grumpy Cat Movie, is it long???

Hi Gary, The movie runs for about 2 hours. It was on last night so you might want to check your listings for another airing. Cute movie.

catmandu
12-01-2014, 09:18 AM
I sadly no longer have a television with a working tuner or cable , maybe it will come into the library.:love::love::love: