PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Cafe coming to New York City!

momcat
11-16-2014, 07:00 PM
An article in todays NY Daily News announces the opening on December 15 of the new Meow Parlour at 46 Hester Street. They'll have adoptable and petable kitties from Kitty-Kind and tasty snacks will be offered by an adjoining patisserie. There will be room for 12 cats and 30 humans "who are charged $4 per half hour to cozy up to the kitties. The best things in life aren't, apparently, free."

All I know about NYC is it's there. After the holidays I'll track down their exact location then plan a trip over there. Already saving up for it.

phesina
11-16-2014, 07:26 PM
OOooh!!! Welcome to the Big Apple, kitties and kitty-lovers!!!

I better start saving up for a trip out there...

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
11-16-2014, 08:28 PM
Aww, how fun! I will have to tell Paul's sister! They have cousins in New York that she periodically drives down to visit ...

cassiesmom
11-16-2014, 11:06 PM
Oh, I'd pay eight bucks for an hour of kitteh-snuggles!

Randi
11-17-2014, 09:40 AM
That's wonderful! Cat cafe's seems to be spreading around the world these days. I hope they take in some abandoned kitties. :)

catmandu
11-17-2014, 09:57 AM
I wish that they would come near by , we would love that.:love::love::love:

momcat
11-21-2014, 08:41 PM
That's wonderful! Cat cafe's seems to be spreading around the world these days. I hope they take in some abandoned kitties. :)

According to the article the kitties will be from Kitty Kind. Not sure but it sounds like a shelter or rescue.

A friend and I are already planning to meet up in NYC and spend an afternoon petting and giving generous lovies to the kitties. The cost to us is nothing compared to all those sweet kitties will give us in return. After the holidays I'll try to find a way to contact them to find out exactly where they are and since it can only hold 30 humans at a time if reservations are required or recommended.