PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Kitty

Medusa
11-14-2014, 07:01 PM
It's been a while since I posted so I thought I'd share a photo of Tiger Kitty. He's the one who was so sick and beat up when I took him in. He had an abscessed leg from fighting, a broken tooth and a temperature of 103. He weighed 11 1/2 lbs. He's now up to 19 lbs. and still growing. He's eating me out of house and home! Dr. Lee said that he doesn't have skin; he has hide. He's one tough boy but he's fit in very well w/the Fur Posse. When I come home, he becomes so excited that he runs a lap or two around the family room. He isn't a lap cat (so far) but he does like to sit beside me and put a paw on my leg. I love to watch him play w/the kitty toys. I figured he was too tough and grumpy to do that but I sure was wrong. I'll take some more pix soon and post them of him and Gracie, my bunky. She won't sleep anywhere except w/me or, I should say, ON me. Anyhow, here is a pic I took of TK lounging on one of the cat scratchers. It took me a while to break him of scratching on my upholstered furniture but he finally learned. Gracie slips up every once in a while but she's getting better. TK is much bigger than in this pic.

Catty1
11-14-2014, 07:11 PM
What a beautiful, handsome and BIG boy he is! I am so glad he's fit in so well. :):love:

Does Dr. Lee think he will stop growing? I mean...he wasn't a kitten when he came to you, was he?

You done real good, girl!

cassiesmom
11-14-2014, 07:34 PM
What a handsome, hunky tabby guy!

mon
11-14-2014, 08:17 PM
Tiger Kitty's lookin' So good!

phesina
11-15-2014, 07:30 AM
Beautiful! What a sweetie! Well done, Mary and TK (and Gracie)!

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Medusa
11-15-2014, 04:33 PM
What a beautiful, handsome and BIG boy he is! I am so glad he's fit in so well. :):love:

Does Dr. Lee think he will stop growing? I mean...he wasn't a kitten when he came to you, was he?

You done real good, girl!

I should've said that he's "still gaining" instead of still growing. Dr. Lee said that he's bad about guessing pets' ages but he thought he was around 5 or 5 1/2 years old when I took him in. He is so solid and he stands like a bull dog. He still panics at the sound of the door bell or if I'm wearing boots that make me heavy footed. If I go in for a kiss, he pulls away. (typical male, LOL) My other cats are used to being smothered w/kisses but this guy, no. He's still a good cat. He has never sprayed once, not when he lived in the garage and not since I brought him in. That tells me he must have belonged to someone and he either got lost or tossed out. Either way, his previous family is missing out on a great cat. He's mine now and there is no way I'd ever part w/him or Gracie or any of the Fur Posse.

momcat
11-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Oh Mary, he's beautiful! With time and a lot of patience Tiger Kitty just might turn into a full time snuggler. Sending loads of lovies to Tiger Kitty and your fur posse :love:

mrspunkysmom
11-16-2014, 08:08 PM
Beautiful. How many are in the fur posse now?

Randi
11-17-2014, 09:45 AM
He's a gorgeous boy! I'm glad you were persistent with him.

Enjoy your spoiled life, Tiger Kitty! :love:

catmandu
11-17-2014, 10:01 AM
And he looks so much like Terrance Jeffrey!!
They are both big Handsome Dudes!!!:love::love::love:

sallyandsnowx
11-18-2014, 04:17 PM
What a good lookin' boy Tiger Kitty is!

katladyd
11-19-2014, 02:18 PM
TK is a whole lot of cat to love, that's for sure. He looks so sweet and handsome!:love: How are the rest of the Posse?