PDA

View Full Version : Two Lost Dogs!!!

Medusa
11-14-2014, 06:43 PM
My good friend, Sandy, is a trucker and she takes her dogs w/her on her runs. Two of them ran off when she let them out to do their business. They've been there dozens and dozens of times but apparently something caught their attention and they ran off. She is driving back there tonight so that she can look for them bright and early tomorrow morning. We're really worried b/c they're little dogs and the weather has really gotten cold. They're wearing tags w/their names and phone numbers. If you're in the area or if you know someone who is in the area, please forward their pix to them.

Catty1
11-14-2014, 07:18 PM
Oh no! I hope they return safe and sound!

Karen
11-14-2014, 07:52 PM
My good friend, Sandy, is a trucker and she takes her dogs w/her on her runs. Two of them ran off when she let them out to do their business. They've been there dozens and dozens of times but apparently something caught their attention and they ran off. She is driving back there tonight so that she can look for them bright and early tomorrow morning. We're really worried b/c they're little dogs and the weather has really gotten cold. They're wearing tags w/their names and phone numbers. If you're in the area or if you know someone who is in the area, please forward their pix to them.

For people who do not hard MicroSoft Word on their machines, here is the text:

2 LOST DOGS

Tuesday 11/11/14 by Shelton Fireworks @ 8:30pm in Porter, IN I-94 & IN-20
Last seen heading east on the westbound lanes of I-94

Call: 330-351-2336

Schatzie (Poopoo) Tanner (Nanner)
Yorkie Poo Yorkie
Buff/light tan Tan / silver
18lbs 8y/o 6.5lbs 1.3y/o