PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Acheron!

Karen
11-09-2014, 02:26 AM
What handsome, smart doggie you are! We are glad you are a much loved dog, and your human keeps you busy and challenged with lots of different activities,, from agility and play, to even learning commands to maybe one day be a movie star! We most impressed that you are so protective of your doggie sister! There's no dog quite like a Shepherd, and we know that, even if you are all black, you are every bit German Shepherd! Congratulations on your big day!

tatsxxx11
11-09-2014, 05:25 AM
Happy Dog of the Day to you, magnificent Acheron!:)

What a stunning, simply magnificent GSD you are! Members of your noble breed are renowned for their beauty and athleticism, their keen intelligence, their loyalty and courage, their willingness to defend and protect their family members to the death! You, Acheron, embody all of those cherished traits, and you just happen to be a *super star* in the making to boot!:cool: But as impressive as "all of the above" is, your light shines most brightly as your family's devoted best friend, their protector, their loving companion! How blessed your parents and fur sister are, having a best friend for life in you, Acheron! You're magnificent, on so many levels, and so very deserving of your big day on center stage (here on Pet Talk and in Tinsel Town)! Hope you enjoy an extra special day of celebration, sweetheart, paling around with your sister and critter friends, playing with your beloved Jollyball, being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, big hugs and smooches to you, magnificent Acheron, and to your beautiful sister, too!:love::love::love:(I'll be looking for you in the movies!:))

DonnaDWM
11-09-2014, 07:40 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
You have a name as big as you are.
What a very handsome boy. I'm sure
you would be a great movie star.
Celebrate your special Sunday DOTD.

chocolatepuppy
11-09-2014, 07:48 AM
You're a gorgeous boy Acheron!!!:love: I love GSDs!;)

Congrats on being DOTD!:cool: I hope you have a fun day!:D

mon
11-09-2014, 10:07 AM
Congrats on being DOTD Acheron! You will no doubt, be one of the greatest superstars of all time! You have that unique air of excellence about ya. All the best in the future Acheron!

dogloverstore
11-09-2014, 12:16 PM
Absolutely love Acheron's jet black coat!! Handsome and smart...he can open doors and windows! That must come in handy :) Congrats Acheron!