PDA

View Full Version : New updates from Juni's kingdom

Vio&Juni
11-07-2014, 03:35 PM
Juni, the queen of the cats, in her infinite wisdom decided to accept that her humans are absolutely crazy! And aren't they? TWO MORE cats! She can only shrug and accept it.

We got two more cats on Monday. Two very handsome boys, who had lost their owner recently and needed a home. I heard on Monday morning about this beautiful Bengal that needed a home, and after I thought I should give it a thought, I found out that there is a brother. My husband, who is the nicest, kindest person in the world, said that we should consider taking them both, so they don't get separated. Twist my arm. Yeah. Twist it. :) When we went to see them in the evening, we even took two carriers with us, didn't even pretend we were going to think about. Sweetest boys ever, it took us 5 minutes to coax them from under the bed and play with us. Who would refuse to take them?

To keep the story short, we came home with both boys. One is a Bengal, a little over 4 years old, he came as Dodge, but we'll call him Tigris. The other one says Seal Point Siamese in his papers, looks more like a Ragdoll to me, but what do I know, I am expert in common cats, not so much in purebreds. His name is Oliver and he'll go by Ollie. He is all that I love in a boy cat - sweet and BIG (I love big boys). Both cats are as sweet as they could be, taking the occasional hissing and growling from the other cats very respectfully. They loooooooove to play - strings and feathers are the best :)

We have six cats now. SIX. 6. Yep. We are crazy cat people. But, we have the room, both in our house and our hearts.

phesina
11-07-2014, 04:06 PM
Beautiful boys! Bless you all. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Karen
11-07-2014, 04:49 PM
Aww, what handsome kitties! He does not look Ragdoll to me, they tend to be pouffier like Evie -

http://catoftheday.com/archive/2014/September/16.jpg - http://catoftheday.com/archive/2014/September/16.html

I am glad Juni is taking this all with equanimity!

cassiesmom
11-07-2014, 05:39 PM
They're beautiful! I am sending zillions of hugs, kisses and lovies for all your kitties!

Freedom
11-08-2014, 07:01 AM
These 2 boys are fortunate to have landed in a good home. And a PT home at that! They will need some time to adjust, losing their human, then their home, now living with MORE cats. But it sounds like they are well on their way to settling in. I'm glad you were able to take in both, so they can remain together.

Now we need to see pics of the whole clowder!

catmandu
11-08-2014, 09:30 AM
They are such Wonderful Cats , no wonder that they were adopted into your Cat Family.
I would adopt them too, and I am sure that they will find a place in the hierarchy of your home in time and become Cat Friends soon.
:love::love::love:

mrspunkysmom
11-08-2014, 08:20 PM
Gorgeous cats and in a PT home. The Siamese looks to be a mix. Snowshoe maybe?

Bless you for taking them in. They will adjust. :love:

Randi
11-09-2014, 09:35 AM
They're both gorgous! Sounds like they will adjust fast. I'm so glad you took them in.

My neighbor looks after a Bengal now and again (Storm), he can quite a handful, she hardly sleeps at all when he visits, but he's only one year old.

smokey the elder
11-11-2014, 02:55 PM
Good job and paw applause for adopting these two handsome boys!:love: