PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Sadie!

Karen
11-07-2014, 02:37 AM
What a fun girl you are, Sadie! It is fun that you are a Chesapeake Bay Retriever and you live in the state where the breed was created and named! I bet you even have played in the bay! It is great your family did their homework and knew that a Chessie like you is going to be a very active dog, and smart enough to need mental as well as physical challenges! You were an adorable baby, and it is fun you knew from the start that a tennis ball is a great treasure! We are glad you are such a well socialized girl, as we bet every who sees you wants to pet those red curls! Congratulations, Sadie! It is your big day!

chocolatepuppy
11-07-2014, 05:25 AM
You're a beauty Sadie!!!:love: I love chocolate puppies.;)

Congrats on being DOTD! :cool: Have a fun day!:D

DonnaDWM
11-07-2014, 08:02 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
Your baby picture is just precious and you have grown into a beautiful lady.
Going to work every day must be fun for you and everyone else there.
Celebrate your very special world famous day with extra treats and love.

mon
11-07-2014, 11:29 AM
Sadie is such a beautiful DOTD, I simply adore her baby pictures too! Please forward Sadie big hugs and kisses from me!!

tatsxxx11
11-07-2014, 02:05 PM
Hi sweet Sadie! Happy Dog of the Day to you, from all in this family of Retriever fanatics!

As Karen has said, how fitting that one quintessential Chesapeake Bay Retriever would hail from Maryland!:cool: Oh, what a painfully precious wittle one you were, and what a gorgeous , simply magnificent young lady you've grown up to be! You embody all of those coveted traits we Retriever lovers look for in a Chessie...Stunning good looks, athleticism, keen intelligence, loyalty to a fault, and most important of all, a heart of gold!

What fun it must be, accompanying your human to work each day, Sadie! No doubt you've made many friends and fans along the way, and you can now count me as a proud member of "Team Saide!":D

What a beautiful girl you are, Sadie, and how very blessed your family is, having a best friend, a loyal and loving companion for life, in YOU!:)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying a very special, adventure filled day of celebration, being spoiled rotten! You sure deserve it! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, sweet, beautiful Sadie!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2014/November/07.jpg:love:

cassiesmom
11-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Sadie is such a beautiful DOTD! ... Please forward Sadie big hugs and kisses from me!!

For me too, please! Sadie, if I came to work and you were there, I'd never get any work done! What a gorgeous girl! You are beautiful and smart! Happy Dog of the Day to Sadie!