PDA

View Full Version : Fall back Thursday, #609.

RICHARD
10-30-2014, 12:45 PM
Remember everyone....the clocks need to be turned back this weekend and as a tip of the hat to Phred?

Check the batteries to your smoke dectectors/fire alarms!!!

I am going to have some biscuits and gravy and some sausage to start out the day?

Anyone?

Done!

smokey the elder
10-30-2014, 02:46 PM
My smoke alarm lets me know if its batteries need changing...it goes off full blast! Good to change batteries all at the same time though.

Queen of Poop
11-01-2014, 07:57 PM
It's snowing here. :(

Could I get a cup of hot tea please?

Be glad for the extra hour of sleep, hoping Cali sleeps in and wakes me at 3 rather than 2 for her wet food. Yes, that's am!!!

Karen
11-01-2014, 10:13 PM
It's snowing here. :(

Could I get a cup of hot tea please?

Be glad for the extra hour of sleep, hoping Cali sleeps in and wakes me at 3 rather than 2 for her wet food. Yes, that's am!!!

Yes, I just brewed a cup of Black Forest Black Tea - so it smells of cherry and chocolate - want to try some with me? There's no dairy or gluten, or anything scary!

Lady's Human
11-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Damn, late to the bar.

Biscuits and gravy still available? It's reminding us that winter is coming at the moment, windy, cold and rainy.

On a happier note, now that I'm not responsible for sorting machies at work, I don't have to deal with the clock changes on the servers and sorters! Yeay! (Not worth the pay cut, but it's one of the nights out of the year I'm thankful I'm a mechanic!)

Lady's Human
11-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Well, the house smells like apples and will for the next few days as apple butter gets made.

Love this time of the year, I could just do without the heating bills which follow.

Karen
11-02-2014, 05:24 PM
Yummm! I agree, loving the smell of apples and all things autumnal!

RICHARD
11-03-2014, 12:48 PM
Gonna boil water and put out some hot drinks for the patrons.

I hope everyone made it thru the Halloween parties....now it's time to ramp up for T-giving and then Christmas.

The halloween candy is on the closeout tables and the ornaments are up and ready for the shoppers!!!

Done?

Karen
11-03-2014, 01:31 PM
I think we should fill a cauldron with cider and start mulling it! The whole bar will smell yummy!

RICHARD
11-03-2014, 07:57 PM
I think we should fill a cauldron with cider and start mulling it! The whole bar will smell yummy!

Well, before I start, can I mull this over?:rolleyes:

Karen
11-03-2014, 08:02 PM
Well, before I start, can I mull this over?:rolleyes:

Groan! No pie for you!

Lady's Human
11-04-2014, 05:51 AM
http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/POLITICS-dont-blame-me-i-voted-for-bill-n-opus.png

RICHARD
11-05-2014, 10:27 AM
Groan! No pie for you!

LOL, I'll be here all week and don't forget your servers!!!

Thank goodness "that" is over, now to prepare for the 2016 elections?

Refills for everyone.

(Bill and Opus ran on the Party Party ticket.)