PDA

View Full Version : Getting dirty through the years...

MoonandBean
10-28-2014, 09:55 AM
My Sunny LOVES getting dirty!! Yesterday she decided to swim in the muckiest part of the lake and just had to dunk her whole face. I decided to post all the pictures I have of her through the years at her dirtiest...LOL :)

MoonandBean
10-28-2014, 09:55 AM
MUD and Mulch...

MoonandBean
10-28-2014, 10:03 AM
One more :)

Nothing makes her happier than getting dirty! I love her to pieces! :love: :love: :love:

pomtzu
10-28-2014, 12:28 PM
Wow ! ! ! ! She really has mastered the art of getting dirty. The girls are supposed to be the prissy stay clean dogs, and the boys love the mud and muck - at least that's the way it was in this house over the years.

Sunny - you're just too funny. Have a blast at the next mud hole. :p:D

cassiesmom
10-28-2014, 01:46 PM
Awww, Sunny! I bet you smelled really good and your coat was super soft after you got a bath, though! (((HUGS))) plus some for Gus, Bean and Moon too (((HUGS))

MoonandBean
10-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Wow ! ! ! ! She really has mastered the art of getting dirty. The girls are supposed to be the prissy stay clean dogs, and the boys love the mud and muck - at least that's the way it was in this house over the years.

Sunny - you're just too funny. Have a blast at the next mud hole. :p:D

She even lifts her leg to pee....my little "girl" dog

MoonandBean
10-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Awww, Sunny! I bet you smelled really good and your coat was super soft after you got a bath, though! (((HUGS))) plus some for Gus, Bean and Moon too (((HUGS))

Mom says I still smell a bit like algae. ;)Love, Sunny

Karen
10-28-2014, 02:50 PM
Hee hee - in some of them she looks more like a merle than a white dog! She certainly has made mud an art form!

pomtzu
10-28-2014, 04:32 PM
She even lifts her leg to pee....my little "girl" dog

That's funny. My Sparky boy, would squat more often than lifting his leg. Go figure. :p

lizbud
10-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Hi Sunny.:) I'm so glad your momma lets you express your true self even if it means getting a bath afterwards.LOL :D

Bonny
10-29-2014, 06:53 AM
Maybe Sunny has found a new doggie beauty treatment & mud is the secret formula. :D