PDA

View Full Version : Magnificent Maverick!

Karen
10-27-2014, 12:40 AM
What a beautiful - er - handsome boy you are, Maverick! Your coloration is so striking, and your colors are so nice and strange, so we can tell you are a very healthy bird! We do not see many hawks head parrots, so I am sure everyone will be curious and glad to meet you! Try not to bite your person too often, okay? Out=r human flesh is darned tender compared to your - we do not have a thick layer of feather like you do! But it must be soooo sweet when you are in the mood to cuddle! We know you are still a young bird, and are glad you are with a human who understands you so well! Keep them laughing, Maverick - that's an important job! Congratulations again, it is your big day!

DonnaDWM
10-27-2014, 07:57 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
Maverick is the PERFECT name for you.
So young and so full of personality.
Your person seems to know about your needs, so you will
be well taken care of. You even get trips outside with the leash.
Celebrate your special day.

tatsxxx11
10-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Hi there Maverick! A very happy Parrot Pet of the Day to you!:)

Oh, what a stunning, simply gorgeous boy you are, Maverick!:eek: I've never met (or even heard of) a Hawkhead Parrot before today, so it was an extra special treat meeting you this afternoon, learning a bit about your unique species! And not only are you beautiful to look at, you're quite the personality packed, mischievous character to boot!:D What a fun loving, feisty, bubbly boy you are, Maverick, and your antics a never ending source of joy and laughs for your family...despite the the occasional "ouchie!":p (We know you're mostly about the cuddles:D) What a lucky family, having a best feathered friend in you, Maverick! You're the best!:D

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying an extra special, fun filled day of celebration...swinging from your toys, shredding "stuff" to your heart's content, being spoiled rotten!:D Lots of love to you, beautiful Maverick, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day!:love::love::love:

chocolatepuppy
10-27-2014, 10:18 PM
You're a gorgeous boy Maverick!!!:love: It sounds like you're a lot of fun! :cool:

Congrats on being POTD!:D

mon
10-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I think magnificent is most certainly the word that springs to mind when one sees and reads about dear Maverick. Applause all over the place for our POTD!