PDA

View Full Version : What the Fancy Feast commercials don't tell you

Don Juan's mom
10-21-2014, 06:56 PM
That a few hours after enjoying her special Fancy Feast treat, my dainty, precious little princess Zerlina will leave a big stinky one in the litter box. :p

cassiesmom
10-21-2014, 07:40 PM
A big stinky from dainty, precious Zerlina? No way!

(I used to give Cassie the Fancy Feast paté as a treat. She would eat it really fast and then I'd hear her barfing it back up.)

mrspunkysmom
10-21-2014, 09:43 PM
I used to feed it to my kitties even while they were on grain free dry. I didn't know what Wheat gluten was then. I changed after a while because I felt they could do better.

The food itself is stinky.

Karen
10-21-2014, 10:18 PM
The food itself is stinky.

Which is probably why kitties love it! The packaging and marketing are made to appeal to the humans, but the food is to appeal to the cats!

That's why you will never see "mouse"-flavored cat food - cats might love it, but humans would never buy it!

Freedom
10-22-2014, 08:27 AM
Grocery store quality is just junk food. Waste of money.

catmandu
10-22-2014, 11:07 AM
My Cats are so fond of Fancy Feast , and it is hard to get them on Science Diet. I used to get sample cans from PetSMart , the Blue Buffalo, the Spots Stews , and My Cats and even the Porch Cats dis not eat it at all.
We compromise on Friskie's Garden Varities and Whiska's Pouches
:love::love::love:

katladyd
10-22-2014, 01:37 PM
There is a new store brand from Ralphs (Kroger for you folks back east) called Abound that has great ingredients (no wheat or corn) and it's priced for under $.80 per pouch! Kimba loves it! Check it out! It has meat as the first 3 or so ingredients and veggies in it.

mrspunkysmom
10-22-2014, 07:59 PM
My Cats are so fond of Fancy Feast , and it is hard to get them on Science Diet.
. . .
We compromise on Friskie's Garden Varities and Whiska's Pouches
:love::love::love:

Gary, For the price and what is actually in Science Diet, I would feed Fancy Feast or Friskies. Same stuff, costs less. Just my opinion

Lady's Human
10-24-2014, 10:02 PM
We cannot give Patch any canned food whatsoever.

When he has had it in the past, his... emanations were enought to peel the paint from the walls. If ever it was combined with a canine's bombs, we'd have to abandon the house!

momcat
10-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Amigo loves Fancy Feast and gulps it right down. He has never had a problem with stink bombs after eating it though but at times he gets a bit hyper. I think that's more his personality than his food.