PDA

View Full Version : Sadie

tatsxxx11
01-31-2001, 06:03 AM
What a gorgeous girl you are sweet Sadie! That sweet golden face, adorable little "low-riding" legs, sweet floppy ears. All that is so special about so many beautiful breeds all wrapped up in one glorious, lovable package! I'm sure you charm all that cross your path!! And I agree..."Golden Bassador" describes you perfectly! But today on Pet Talk, you are ALSO our very special, very deserving "am-bassador" of canine distinction! Beautiful Sadie is our oh so precious and deserving "Dog of the Day!" Big hugs to you beautiful Sadie!

Angels3
01-31-2001, 07:24 AM
'Golden Bassador' is a wonderful unique breed name for such a special girl. Sadie, you're an absolute doll & I can see why your family loves you so much. Seems you've got a golden personality to match your lovely golden colour, too. Congratulations on becoming Dog of the Day. I'm sure you'll get lots of treats to celebrate your special day.

LynnD
01-31-2001, 07:25 AM
Sadie is beautiful! What a unique combination! I have a friend who has a half basset hound half black lab; he has the face and color of the lab, and the short legs/body of the basset. He also steals the show wherever we go.

congrats to Sadie!

lhg0962
01-31-2001, 08:22 AM
Sadie, you are a beautiful Golden girl!!! Of course, you're from SC and we have lots of pretty golden girls here!!! Columbia is one of my favorite places. I'm so glad your family found you and gave you a happy home. I know you enrich their lives everyday. Congratulations from one SC girl to another on being selected Dog of the Day!!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

karen israel
01-31-2001, 08:35 AM
Y'all took the words right outta my mouth!!! Sadie is absolutely precious! What a beautiful, expressive face! What a beautiful color! She's just a gorgeous all American Girl! She IS obviously a charmer! Congrats on being Dog of the Day!

Sudilar
01-31-2001, 10:26 AM
Sadie, you are the best of all breeds!! What a gorgeous doll you are!! Congrats on Dog of the Day!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

jackiesdaisy1935
01-31-2001, 10:55 AM
Sadie, you are beautiful and unique. You look so loving and playful. Golden Bassador, I love it. Congradulations on being picked beautiful dog of the day.

eomwa
01-31-2001, 09:39 PM
When a friend called to tell us about Sadie, we couldn't believe it when we opened up the dogoftheday web page! It was our daughter's dog - Charley, who has been living with us for the past two years! Description of Sadie fits Charley to a "T" - Charley is older, about 8-years spoiled now and smaller (28 lbs). Charley has black spots on his tongue. and a very long tail with long hair. We couldn't see Sadie's tail. He also has a very nice disposition.His feet are very furry too. We have only ever seen one other dog that looks like Charley, and that owner was very surprised to see a dog like hers. I
guess we have a new breed. Thanks for showing us a picture of Sadie.

eomwa
01-31-2001, 09:40 PM
When a friend called to tell us about Sadie, we couldn't believe it when we opened up the dogoftheday web page! It was our daughter's dog - Charley, who has been living with us for the past two years! Description of Sadie fits Charley to a "T" - Charley is older, about 8-years spoiled now and smaller (28 lbs). Charley has black spots on his tongue. and a very long tail with long hair. We couldn't see Sadie's tail. He also has a very nice disposition.His feet are very furry too. We have only ever seen one other dog that looks like Charley, and that owner was very surprised to see a dog like hers. I
guess we have a new breed. Thanks for showing us a picture of Sadie.