PDA

View Full Version : All things Pumpkin.... Thursday #606

RICHARD
10-10-2014, 11:26 AM
It's time for all things "pumpkin".

I think I'll start with a load of pumpkin mufffins and coffee - with pumpkin creamer, Of course!!!!!

I have to run some errands, I'll be back with pumpkin bread...

Orc, Keep that cauldron hot.....people will want refills!

Done!

Karen
10-10-2014, 12:09 PM
Many, many years ago, I had the best pumpkin muffins I have ever had, it was at a pretty restaurant on Cohasset harbor, with Aunt Bertha and her equally elderly friend. Nice memory!

I normally do not make my pumpkin cookies until Thanksgiving, but I could whip up a batch!

pomtzu
10-10-2014, 12:32 PM
Mmmmmm - pumpkin bread - one of my favorites and a specialty of mine in this house. I think I have all the fixins in the pantry. If I do, then I'll be baking sometime this weekend. I even have the cream cheese to slather on it, or fresh butter if that better suits my mood when I'm ready to pig out. And that's when I love a cup of coffee too - of which I don't normally partake. :D

Richard - you aren't really going to "buy" pumpkin bread are you????? That's only acceptable if you get it fresh baked at a farm market, or a good bakery. Leave the dried out and mass produced loaves in the grocery store! :p

Lady's Human
10-10-2014, 04:21 PM
Damn, late on the draw.

Pumpkin bread/ muffins are excellent, but PLEASE leave the pumpkin coffee/latte/milk/vodka/ ad nauseum outside the bar, please? Next thing you know I'll see an ad for pumpkin stuffed roast.

momoffuzzyfaces
10-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Pumpkin spiced tea and pumpkin muffins sound great to me!!! Cold and rainy here today. Looks real Halloweenie here!!!:):love:

Queen of Poop
10-10-2014, 08:23 PM
Many, many years ago, I had the best pumpkin muffins I have ever had, it was at a pretty restaurant on Cohasset harbor, with Aunt Bertha and her equally elderly friend. Nice memory!

I normally do not make my pumpkin cookies until Thanksgiving, but I could whip up a batch!

If it helps Karen, it's thanksgiving in Canada this weekend.

DJFyrewolf36
10-11-2014, 01:10 AM
I smell...pumpkin spice. :D

Hi everyone!

I'll take a pumpkin whatchamacallit and some pumpkin seeds for my hamster friend over here. Catnip teas all around!

Karen
10-12-2014, 06:05 PM
Hee hee - Had some excellent tea today - one bag of ginger tea and one of regular black tea, with milk and sugar (no dairy starting tomorrow for ten days, so I am indulging) - anyone want some?

Hot tea on a cool night - also there's chai available! I'd be happy to share!

Karen
10-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Pumpkin soup, anyone? With crunchy toasted pumpkin seeds on top?

cassiesmom
10-13-2014, 09:10 PM
I saw these at Meijer and thought of Gini!
http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/resource/image/products/PEEPS/marsh-pumpkin.png

Karen
10-14-2014, 01:45 PM
I saw these at Meijer and thought of Gini!
http://www.marshmallowpeeps.com/resource/image/products/PEEPS/marsh-pumpkin.png

Did the person who designed them never see an actual pumpkin? What a strange shape they chose!