PDA

View Full Version : Look at my new Christmas Ornament!

AdoreMyDogs
12-18-2002, 08:05 PM
He's a bit big, compared to the rest of the ornaments, and he tends to make the tree twist, turn & lean...not to mention the fallen ornaments, but he's still my very favorite ornament EVER!

Minion is enjoying his first Christmas at my household. He's quite thrilled at this great big tree that we put up for him.

Look carefully for the really pretty, grey and white ornament.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid42/p5a1b132bb33da9c7b7b8940850a31aeb/fceaba51.jpg

Yes he did indeed get up in that tree all by himself. He's quite pleased with himself, as you may be able to see from his expression :)

Christiansmommy
12-18-2002, 08:08 PM
Ahh...how cute is that??!! ;) Glad you had a camera handy to get such a neat pic :)

Robyn

Uabassoon
12-18-2002, 08:17 PM
How cute! Did you have to call a fireman to bring a ladder to help you get him down from the tree?

Sara luvs her Tinky
12-18-2002, 08:20 PM
:D L O L :D

that is a funny picture!! Tinky has gotten smarter.. and only gets in the tree when me or Eric isn't around... she leaves evidence of fallen ornaments and flat branches.... silly kitties!!

Vermontcat
12-18-2002, 09:01 PM
Minion is so cute! His glowing eyes gave him away.;)
He sure is a lucky boy to be spending Christmas at your house!:D

Logan
12-18-2002, 09:14 PM
LOL!!!! I love pictures like that, especially when it is someone else's tree!! :p

kimlovescats
12-18-2002, 09:26 PM
What an adorable shot!!! Thanks for sharing!

aly
12-18-2002, 09:55 PM
Leslie,

That picture cracks me up! Thanks for posting that. I'm still laughing :D

wolf_Q
12-19-2002, 12:29 AM
LOL that pic is adorable! Minion, it looks like you have a nice perch up there! :D

zippy-kat
12-19-2002, 12:30 AM
Leslie!! You have mighty good taste--why I have a grey/white ornament similar to that! Great minds think alike! LOL :p

toughCookie
12-19-2002, 12:35 AM
oh what an darling ornament!

shais_mom
12-19-2002, 12:50 AM
That is too funny!!
I love it!! Thank God Kylie didnt try that last year!! And this year I boycotted and put up a very very tiny tree. Only 2 feet high!!

12-19-2002, 04:05 AM
Woohoo , purrrrfect X-mas ornament !!!

Didn't the tree tilt over ??? My cats didn't get in the tree (yet ...) . The only thing is that they enjoy messing around with the cloud (spelling ?) I put under the tree ... I have to rearrange it at least 10 times a day ...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

By the way , that "ornament" , is that for sale anywhere ??? I WANT this one !!

jenluckenbach
12-19-2002, 04:53 AM
now that is what I call a NAW-TEE-KITTY!!!!! But, a beautiful ornament. HEE HEE

Pam
12-19-2002, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by Logan
LOL!!!! I love pictures like that, especially when it is someone else's tree!! :p

Logan took the words right out of my mouth! Leslie that is a terrific picture. I think the glowing eyes even add to the effect--he looks like an electrified ornament! Minion you are a cutie pie but oh so nawtee. :D

tuxluvr
12-19-2002, 06:54 AM
Oh, that is just too funny! If Ritz got that far up in the tree with her 15 pound bulk, not doubt we would have a floor tree!:rolleyes:

All Creatures Great And Small
12-19-2002, 08:12 AM
:D :D :D Now THAT was a good laugh - NAWTEE KAT!

hellostranger
12-19-2002, 08:19 AM
LOL! What a great ornament. :) Ands he looks so satisfied with himself!

Vio&Juni
12-19-2002, 08:52 AM
From the day you told us that you took in a grey-and-white cat, I loved him. His is such a darling!
Maybe this is how he expresses his gratitude for having a family, a house AND a Christmas tree?
Fortunately, our tree is too small to be climbed. So, Juni only admires it.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid43/p843528a1e8c49a69845989eb52f97765/fcea6cf3.jpg Nosy? Who? Me?!

AdoreMyDogs
12-19-2002, 09:03 AM
I have created a monster! Min sees how hard I laugh and how funny he is when he climbs the tree, and so he's doing it more often, just for kicks :) He got even further up the tree and I had to pull him out because the tree was looking rather sad and all bent up. I think he enjoyes making me laugh but I fear for the longevity of my poor tree :) I am just glad he's enjoying his life now and I love seeing him so playful.

Man, the things that I let that cat get away with...my dogs should be VERY jealous!

catmandu
12-19-2002, 09:34 AM
What a great picture. If they ever have a photo contest Minin is a cinch to win something! Have a merry Christmas from the lost cats hotel.

Edwina's Secretary
12-19-2002, 09:47 AM
I have a similar gray and white ornament. Perhaps I should try hanging her on the tree???

Naw...she would never look as cute!

Russian Blue
12-19-2002, 09:55 AM
Very cute!

:D

gini
12-19-2002, 10:43 AM
My eye first went to the white angel and I didn't see Minion right away. When I did, I just sat here and said "Oh, look at that!!"

What a cute picture - a sure award winner!

Isn't it the truth - what we let our cats get away with. If they were our human children they would be called BRATS!

lynnestankard
12-19-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by tuxluvr
Oh, that is just too funny! If Ritz got that far up in the tree with her 15 pound bulk, not doubt we would have a floor tree!:rolleyes:

ROTFL :D :D :D

A Floor Tree!! LOL!! You mean a SHRUB?? !!!!!
You crack me up!

Minion I don't think you're Nawtee - just very very inquisitive!!!

Lynne:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-19-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by AdoreMyDogs
I am just glad he's enjoying his life now and I love seeing him so playful.

Awww...that is such a sweet comment. :) Especially when most people would be horrified! :eek:

Great picture, though, and definitely an award winner like Gini says. Minion is such a cutey - especially as an ornament. Hmmm....wonder if he saw Mrs. Ment Ball up there. Appears Mr. Gar Land isn't in the picture though......;) :D

NoahsMommy
12-19-2002, 11:57 AM
What a total CUTIE!!!! :D

Has Minion been talking to Noel? She's been SLEEPING in the back of the tree on one of the lower/middle branches!! :rolleyes:

smokey the elder
12-20-2002, 09:03 AM
I have a table-sized tree. It's not decorated yet. When we got it, four of my cats were around it. I went to get the camera and the chip wasn't in it! Grr. Now most of the cats ignore the tree but Diamond likes to sleep under it.

All Creatures Great And Small
12-20-2002, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Has Minion been talking to Noel? She's been SLEEPING in the back of the tree on one of the lower/middle branches!! :rolleyes: TOO FUNNY!! Is your tree real or artificial? I can't imagine a branch being strong enough to hold a kitty - I sure wish you could get a picture of this and post it! AdoreMyDogs, you might have to change your name to AdoreMyDogsAndCat, because you are a TRUE cat lover. :)

ramanth
12-20-2002, 11:34 AM
Cute! :D

Congrats to his success of getting up into the tree without knocking it down. ;)

ChrisH
12-20-2002, 12:33 PM
Awww... how cute!! :) :)

Miss Meow
12-20-2002, 06:12 PM
Gorgeous, makes a nice change from Santa ornaments and reindeer with glowing eyes, Christmas cards are far more creative!!! :D

Cincy'sMom
12-21-2002, 09:06 AM
What a great picture!!!

AdoreMyDogs
12-22-2002, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
TOO FUNNY!! Is your tree real or artificial? I can't imagine a branch being strong enough to hold a kitty - I sure wish you could get a picture of this and post it! AdoreMyDogs, you might have to change your name to AdoreMyDogsAndCat, because you are a TRUE cat lover. :)

Thanks for all the nice comments, everyone. Min says thanks, too :) . He thinks he's pretty cool. I SHOULD change my name, because I love Minion more then I ever imagined I would ever love a kitty. He's the kitty of my dreams and the love of my life! He is truly my heart kitty and I treasure every single moment that he is in my life...even if he's climbing the Christmas tree or tipping over glasses full of water, or jumping on the dining room table, or coughing up hair balls on the carpet, but not on the wood floors, which would be easier to clean up :) Honestly, he is so dear to me that he gets away with pretty much anything.

krazyaboutkatz
12-23-2002, 12:51 AM
Minion sure does make a cute tree ornament. If I had a tree I'd have 3 cat ornaments too. :)