PDA

View Full Version : Adorale Evie

Karen
10-05-2014, 02:23 AM
What a great smile you have, Evie - and we do not think you look one bit like a Dingo! We love that you are such a joyful girl, and it is cute how you your name, too! And it is fun that, while your smile is all Staffy, it may be your Staffordshire genes that also want to herd your kitty sibling away from getting outdoors - they are known as "nanny" dogs, after all! Some of that energy is your Malamute genes - you are just a fabulous mix! Keep living the good life, Evie, you are one loved doggie!

DonnaDWM
10-05-2014, 08:31 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

I just love your happy smile. You have much to smile about,
a loving home, plenty of food and a nice lap to sit on. Who
could ask for anything more?
Celebrate your world famous day, but I think you celebrate every day.

chocolatepuppy
10-05-2014, 09:00 AM
You're a beauty Evie!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D

mon
10-05-2014, 10:43 AM
Yes, clearly Evie is one happy dog, what a sweetheart! No wonder ya'll adore her, best DOTD!

tatsxxx11
10-05-2014, 01:50 PM
Hi Evie! A very happy Dog of the Day to you!:) Aww! Just look at that BIG, brilliant, beautiful smile, a smile that could brighten anyone's day! What a gorgeous girl you are, Evie, such a beautiful blend of breeds, and more special still, having been born on Christmas Eve!:) What a lucky family, to have blessed with a furkid so sweet and loving, so joyful, so umm, personality packed!:D You may officially be "all grown up," but it's clear you still have the spunk and spirit, the unbridled energy, of a puppy...don't ever lose it!:p You truly are one most unique, extra special girl, Evie, a true treasure, and so very deserving of your Dog of the Day reign! (Deep down inside I think Techno thinks so too!:))

Hope you're enjoying a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, sweetheart, celebrating with your proud people and Techno, being loved to pieces and spoiled to the max! Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Evie, Dog of the Day EVERY day!:love::love::love:

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2014/October/05c.jpg

Litterati
10-05-2014, 02:02 PM
G'day Evie!
What a handsome doggie you are! Plus (maybe?) named for one of my fave songs by Deep Purple. :)

mrspunkysmom
10-05-2014, 10:59 PM
Good Evening Evie! I love your story. You are doing a great job keeping the cat indoors. Perhaps you can convince your human parents to tell us about her? Congrats on being Dog of the Day!