PDA

View Full Version : Kitty Aboose. She put me in a carrier and took me to the whitecoats! HELP!

mrspunkysmom
10-04-2014, 01:10 AM
Jane here: Meowmy took me to the white coats today for a checkup and get some help for my flea allergy. I didn't want to go. I meowed and cried there and back! I expressed myself quite well, I think. And then I jumped around in the carrier so much that the handle broke. That will teach her. It worked better in the soft carrier. Jumping breaks the zippers and I can get out. :p

I was a good kitty at the docs and the nice lady really liked my name and my beautiful fur. :love: Then the nice lady gave me some shots. hmmmmph.

Do I have a case?

Lady Jane

Meowmy speaking: Jane is in good health except for the allergy to fleas. Even her teeth are good, and she won't need a cleaning until next year.
Two down and three to go.

Karen
10-04-2014, 04:02 AM
Now, now, Jane - momma does sometimes know best! You don;t like those nasty allergies, right? The visit to the doctor will help chase those away!

catmandu
10-04-2014, 09:27 AM
Not really Friend Jane, those fleas itch, and can make you ill!!!
You are going to feel a lot better now:love::love::love:

Pinot's Mom
10-04-2014, 03:53 PM
Why am I just seeing this? Oh, my, Jane! I'll contact Amigo immediately about this aboose! Keep your Catberry on.

cassiesmom
10-05-2014, 12:34 AM
Oh, Lady Jane! I am sorry you had to get shots. I hope they will help you feel much better! Your meowmy shared what they were for. I'm glad the nice lady at the vet's office liked your gorgeous fur! I am sending you some gentle petting, and I'm glad you are home and well! :love:

Your admiring fan,
Elyse

mrspunkysmom
10-05-2014, 05:57 PM
Not really Friend Jane, those fleas itch, and can make you ill!!!
You are going to feel a lot better now:love::love::love:

(mR Carmandu, whispering, I do feel better and don't itch so much. shhh. don't tell mom.)

mrspunkysmom
10-05-2014, 05:58 PM
Why am I just seeing this? Oh, my, Jane! I'll contact Amigo immediately about this aboose! Keep your Catberry on.

Good, she's on the computer so much, she probably won't see my plotting a little rebellion.