PDA

View Full Version : Please prayers for my nikkita ...

carole
10-03-2014, 11:57 PM
My nikki is very ill ,and we dont know what's wrong ,went to vet last night and this morning ,she has had pain relief two antibiotic injections and an anti nausea injection,still no improvement ,had a very high temp .and won't eat anything, it was quite sudden,she was a little off colour during the week,but was eating fine until Friday ,just stopped,I'm syringing water in to her as last visit was a bit dehydrated .but drank a big drink when we got home .

She looks just awful peed and pooped yesterday peed this morning,but nothing since ,I'm beside myself with worry ,and scared I'm going to loose her,vets think some sort of infection,but they are not sure either

It's been a rough weekend my daughter had surgery to remove four impacted wisdom teeth and has been very ill too .,

mbsmum
10-04-2014, 12:46 AM
Purrayers und Good Wishes on the way NIkkita.

carole
10-04-2014, 12:49 AM
Thank you

Karen
10-04-2014, 01:50 AM
Your daughter and Nikita will be in our prayers!

carole
10-04-2014, 01:54 AM
Thank you ,daughter is Improving but sadly nikki is not

Felicia's Mom
10-04-2014, 06:06 AM
Sending prayers and positive thoughts to you and Nikkita.

Bonny
10-04-2014, 06:41 AM
Good thoughts & prayers sent nikkita's way.

chocolatepuppy
10-04-2014, 07:45 AM
Prayers for Nikkita and I hope your daughter is feeling better also.

phesina
10-04-2014, 08:15 AM
Sending along many prayers and good wishes and healing energies for dear little Nikkita and your daughter too. I'm glad your daughter is doing better.

Love to you all, from Pat and cats
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and ~~~~~~PURRS~~~~~~ and :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Freedom
10-04-2014, 08:23 AM
Prayers from RI for Nikkita and your daughter.

I suspect your daughter will feel better daily, and in a week be fine. (unless she had complications). I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth out when I was about 16 years old. I stayed in hospital overnight. They wanted me to stay the night BEFORE the surgery -- supposedly to ensure I had nothing to eat or drink. Dad's insurance back then would only pay for one night. I insisted I was old enough to understand nothing to eat or drink, plus my parents could also ensure this. But I needed to stay the night AFTER, because I am a a terrible patient. It was much easier on everyone (me, MUM!) that I stayed that first night. I could call the nurse for pain meds, and I did, twice as I recall. I could cry and feel sorry for myself with no repercussions. All this to say, the worse part is the first 24 hours, which has now passed for your daughter.

Nikkita, oh my, it is so frustrating when you do not know the cause! Can't get a good treatment plan in place, until that diagnosis is made. I'm not sure if they have done any blood work, from your post. Also, if she was dehydrated, I am not sure why they didn't give her subq fluids, which is what has been done with any of my cats who got dehydrated. Easier on the cat and the human to have this in the exam room, once and done, rather than continually catching her to syringe water in her mouth. Something to ask about, perhaps.

Again, praying that she has an infection which will respond to the injections and clear up.

carole
10-04-2014, 09:36 AM
It's 3am,I'm up with nikki there's no improvement ,I fear the worst.
Yes the plan is bloods next,that's if she makes it that far still won't eat or drink ,I can do the water for her,but she does de test it...
I can't believe nothing has changed despite all the treatment ,I'm beside myself with worry.i can't loose my girl ,I just can't .

phesina
10-04-2014, 10:12 AM
More prayers and love for dearest little Nikkita and for you too, Carole. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Maya & Inka's mommy
10-04-2014, 10:32 AM
Poor Nikkita....:love:, please get well soon!!

Catty1
10-04-2014, 11:42 AM
Poor wee Nikkita - that must be an awful infection, I hope some more antibiotics will kick in....many many prayers for your sweet girl, and for you! :love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
10-04-2014, 06:15 PM
I am sorry your Nikkita is sick. I hope she will get better.

Scooter's Mom
10-04-2014, 09:45 PM
I am so sorry about your Nikkita. :(

kuhio98
10-04-2014, 10:01 PM
carole ~ I'm seeing this for the first time. I'm adding my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

cassiesmom
10-05-2014, 12:37 AM
I am adding thoughts and prayers for Nikkita. Will go light a candle for her right now on the Pet Talk gratefulness.org page.

maid25cats
10-05-2014, 07:50 PM
Sending prayers for Nikkita I hope she is feeling better already.