PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Austin Golden Boy!

Karen
10-02-2014, 01:30 AM
Oh Austin, how nice you are the answer to a ten-year-long wish, and get to be your person's first ever dog! We are glad she adopted you, such a handsome dog you are it is hard to imagine anyone ever abusing you. Those days are behind you now, and we just know you will grow in confidence as time goes on. Your welcome home sounds like just about the most joyful greeting! You are loved, and you love her right back! We hope you have a long and happy life now, Austin, bringing some extra golden love to Singapore! Congratulations again, Austin!

mon
10-02-2014, 03:26 AM
Austin, what a lovely name. I just wanna repeat Austins name over and over because... what a beautiful face babe! So happy Austin is DOTD and now has a wonderful home and an excellent family! Giant smooches to Austin! xoxxo

DonnaDWM
10-02-2014, 07:18 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.
What a wonderful way you have to welcome someone home.
I think you might have been naughty when you chewed the flip flop.
You have that look on your face.
I would forgive you. You are so sweet.
Celebrate your world famous day.

Freckles
10-02-2014, 09:03 AM
Austin, I'm amazed.
In your collection of photos, you look like three
different dogs. :D

tatsxxx11
10-02-2014, 02:13 PM
Hi Austin! A very happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart!:)

Oh, what a gorgeous Golden guy you are, Austin, beautiful in body and in soul! (LOVE that red scarf!:cool:) Your love filled eyes are heart melters for sure, and that sweet face...simply irresistible.:love: Your person waited 10 long years before her/his dream of being a doggie mom/dad would come true. But when the prize at the end of the journey is a loyal and loving best friend, a devoted companion as special as you, the wait well worth it. And while you waited far too long before you would find your way to your forever family, in the end you couldn't have landed in a more loving home!:) How lucky your human is, having a confidant and comforter, a soul mate for life, in you, Austin, what a terrific team you and your person make. You're golden to the core, inside and out, and SO very deserving of your Dog of the Day honors!

Thanks for warming my cold and rainy day, sweetheart! I hope you're enjoying your big day in the spotlight, being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love and hugs, belly rubs and kisses to you, beautiful Austin, our very special and most deserving Dog of the Day, EVERY day!:love::love::love:

kaycountrygal
10-02-2014, 03:58 PM
Hello Austin, What a handsome boy you are! It sure sounds as if you now have a wonderful home. I enjoyed all your great photos and reading about you. I hope you have many happy healthy years with your human. Congrats on being DOTD!

cassiesmom
10-02-2014, 03:59 PM
Hello, gorgeous golden Austin! I'd like to reach through the monitor and give you some enormous hugs! You are beautiful! I smiled when I read about your very special greeting, and how much joy and happiness you give your people! I'm sending you some extra tummy-rubs today too Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, Austin!

chocolatepuppy
10-02-2014, 08:30 PM
You're adorable Austin!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:D