PDA

View Full Version : Rambunctious Rumble Rattie!

Karen
10-01-2014, 01:46 AM
What a handsome boy you are Rumble, and that is a fabulous photo of you. One would never guess by looking at you are ever naughty or pouncing on your big brother! It is great that you have each other to play with, dotty to be nice to Teemo, okay? He's not as young as you are, and we are supposed to respect our elders! We are glad you are so very affectionate, one snuggle, and all your misdeeds are forgotten! Keep living the good life Rumble, and enjoy your big day!

CavyMom
10-01-2014, 04:49 AM
Congratulations, Rumble, on being POTD! You are positively adorable and photogenic! :) Enjoy your special day and best wishes for a long, happy, healthy, fun, safe (be kind to your cagemate) life! :love: XOXO http://www.guineapigsrfun.net

DonnaDWM
10-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Congratulations on being Pet of the Day.
You just look smart in that picture.
I hope you get extra food to celebrate your special day,
but share with your buddy.

mon
10-01-2014, 12:30 PM
Rumbles toes are SO CUTE!! Perfect POTD.

tatsxxx11
10-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Howdy Rumble! Happy Pet of the Day!:)

Aww, what a beautiful, spirited, sweet and loving best rattie boy you are! Your face and expression are precious beyond words, and it's no big surprise to read how handily you've won over your human's heart! As she/he says, you're simply perfect, in every way, every rattie lover's dream boy:) And I'll definitely be checking out your and brother Teemo's Twitter feed, @TheFattestRats!:D Food??? Yep, boys WILL be boys, #rattielove!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight, sweetheart, paling about with Teemo (go easy on him, lol), chowing down on yummy treats, being spoiled rotten!

Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, adorable Rumble, and to Teemo too!:love::love::love:

momoffuzzyfaces
10-01-2014, 06:50 PM
Rumble what a handsome rattie boy you are!! ! :love:

You have such a sweet face! :) I found I was smiling at you! Please thank your family for sharing you with us today! ! !

Congratulations, sweet Rumble, on being our very special Pet of the Day! ! ! :love: