PDA

View Full Version : Adorable Benji!

Karen
10-01-2014, 01:36 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day, Benji We think your little skull and crossbones bandana makes you the perfect Dog of the Day for October 1! You are a handsome boy, and I definitely see the Sheltie in you, but also the Kheeshond! We are glad you such a loved dog, and that your heart problem was detected and is now under control. You do not look a day over 5, cute Benji! We are glad you are such a happy, joyful loved dog, and hope you are here for your people for many years to come!

chocolatepuppy
10-01-2014, 05:22 AM
You're a little cutie Benji!!!:love: Congrats on being DOTD!:cool:

I hope this is a special day for you and your person!:D

DonnaDWM
10-01-2014, 08:20 AM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

I just love this picture. You both look so happy.
Have a great world famous day and many more years.

tatsxxx11
10-01-2014, 12:21 PM
Hi Benji! Happy Dog of the Day to you!:)

What a beautiful boy you are, Benji, inside and out! That million mega watt smile of yours could warm the coldest of hearts! And yes, you sure are looking spiffy in that stylin' bandana!:cool: But as Karen has said, while you may officially be a "senior," you don't look at day over 5!:eek: Must be all of that good loving that has kept you looking and acting so youthful well the past 11 years! How lucky your *special person* has been, having known your unconditional love and devoted companionship these many years, Benji. You two grew up together, and no doubt the bond of love and trust you share is deep and eternal; a human couldn't hope for a more loyal and loving best friend! I'm so happy to hear you're doing well on your medication, sweetheart! I visited your website and was so comforted, reading how well you're doing, and oh, aren't your pics precious!:D I'll definitely be checking back for updates, and checking you out on FB, too!

And I'm with Donna...this shot of you with your beautiful best Labbie bud Tosca is utterly heart melting, and speaks volumes as to just how happy and loved you BOTH are!:)

Thanks for warming and brightening my dark and rainy day, sweetheart! Wishing for you and Tosca both, a very happy, fun filled day of celebration, and many, many more happy, healthy, carefree, love filled years with your wonderful family!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Benji and Tosca!:love::love::love:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/attachment.php?attachmentid=58685&d=1412169556

mon
10-01-2014, 12:28 PM
I second everything, everyone just said.:love:

mon
10-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Impossibly cute, both of them.

cassiesmom
10-01-2014, 03:55 PM
Benji, you are the cutest fluffmutt! I would love to pet you and see how soft your coat is! I think the picture of you and Tosca is wonderful! Happy Dog of the Day to Benji and Tosca!

I second everything, everyone just said.:love:

I do too!

pomtzu
10-01-2014, 05:03 PM
Goodness Benji - you are such a cute little guy. I could hardly contain myself when I saw your pictures, for you bear a very striking resemblance to my little Wolfy - who is a Pom/mix - and I suspected from the time I adopted him, that there was Sheltie in that mix. I'm now certain after seeing you! :love:

What a wonderful little companion to your Mom, you are - so loyal and loving. I was sorry to hear that you have some "ticker trouble", but with a good doc, good meds, and the love and care you get from your Mom - I'm pretty certain that you'll be around for many more years. :)

I checked out your Mom's website and loved all the pictures of you. I bookmarked it so I can go back later and read it more thoroughly. Your Mom has an awesome sense of humor - and you can tell her that her English is perfect and much better than some people whose main language is English - so she has nothing to worry about there! :D

Congratulations Benji, on the honor bestowed upon you as DOTD. May you have a very long and happy and HEALTHY life with those you love, and who love you. Smooches to you from across the miles, and a big woof and tail wag from Wolfy. :love::love:

kaycountrygal
10-01-2014, 05:24 PM
Hello Benji, What a cute adorable little dog you are! I enjoyed reading about you and seeing your great photos. I do hope that you have many more years with your family. Congrats on being DOTD!